This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

DuQuette's Tarot of Ceremonial Magick...New Edition

Share a little taste with us of your work in progress. Give us a peek at what's coming down the road soon so we can keep an eye out for it.
Lon Milo DuQuette
Seeker

DuQuette's Tarot of Ceremonial Magick...New Edition

Post by Lon Milo DuQuette »

For those of us interested in the traditional astrological, magickal and qabalistic aspects and applications of Tarot I'm happy to announce that my TAROT OF CEREMONIAL MAGICK is again available -- THIS TIME AT A VERY REASONABLE PRICE! It was first published in 1995 by US Games Systems and enjoyed two printings before they allowed it to go out-of-print about ten years later. A subsequent limited edition was issued by Thelesis Aura but the sales price was a bit high. Finally, Next Millennium in Omaha has printed a beautiful new edition (in a hard, two-part box) at a very reasonable price.

A Tarot reader certainly does NOT have to be aware of the Astrological, magical, and qabalistic reasons that make the Tarot such a perfect divinatory tool. But for those of us who would like to know more about what makes Tarot perfect, TAROT OF CEREMONIAL MAGICK and the book of the same name can be a very rewarding education.

If you aren't familiar with the deck and book I urge you to take a look. Both available now at Magical Omaha: https://www.magicalomaha.com/tarot-of-c ... -book.aspx

Lon Milo DuQuette
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-11-04 at 5.46.10 PM.png
/Users/Lon/Desktop/whitesuitTarotjpeg.jpg
/Users/Lon/Desktop/whitesuitTarotjpeg.jpg
Amberjune
Seeker

Re: DuQuette's Tarot of Ceremonial Magick...New Edition

Post by Amberjune »

Hi Lon,

thank you for posting! Will there be a distributor in Europe for the deck?
The shipping on the Next Omaha site is pretty steep.
Lon Milo DuQuette
Seeker

Post by Lon Milo DuQuette »

I believe they are working on that Amberjune.
Amberjune
Seeker

Post by Amberjune »

Lon Milo DuQuette wrote: 11 Nov 2019, 00:00 I believe they are working on that Amberjune.
Thanks for letting me know. I'll keep an eye out for it!

Return to “Sneak Peeks & Works in Progress”