This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Video Review of Caitlin Matthews' book

Discussions on TdM focused books.
Tag Jorrit
Seer

Video Review of Caitlin Matthews' book

Post by Tag Jorrit »

This is an excellent review of Caitlin's book, by the Card Geek. If you want to learn or want more tools for reading with Marseille tarot, this is *it*.
Cards are cards, just pieces of cardboard. What is important is the intent we give them.
Serge Pirotte
Want some antique repro cards? Visit https://thecartomancer.bigcartel.com/
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Video Review of Caitlin Matthews' book

Post by Joan Marie »

Well she seems really excited about this book!

It seems, from what she says, like it this might be interesting for learning solid techniques and wouldn't necessarily be limited to the TdM.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
ParsifalsWheel
Seer

Post by ParsifalsWheel »

Thanks for posting this. I intend to get it, now it will be that much sooner!
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Joan Marie wrote: 17 Aug 2018, 14:34 Well she seems really excited about this book!

It seems, from what she says, like it this might be interesting for learning solid techniques and wouldn't necessarily be limited to the TdM.
No, I don't think it is, certainly not most of the spreads. Some of her line-reading/card-combining methods might be a bit too confusing and contradictory with illustrated pips though, probably.
I believe in Crystal Light.
BreathingSince72
Sage

Post by BreathingSince72 »

I have really enjoyed this book so far. But with that said, my only complaint is the size of the font. I’m a couple of occasions, this has put me off from reading it in favor of other excellent Marseilles books with larger print.
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.

Return to “BOOKS about the Tarot de Marseilles”