This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Charlotte's Triptych

Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION: Participants in the AUGUST TdM Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
CharlotteK
Sage

Charlotte's Triptych

Post by CharlotteK »

20180811_183601.jpg

My question was work related.
Rachelcat
Sage

Re: Charlotte's Triptych

Post by Rachelcat »

You feel like things are not going well at work. In fact, something kind of out of the blue has happened to make you feel that way. The Fool makes me feel like the trouble with be because you’re not completely trained or prepared for what you’re trying to do. The children on the Sun might mean that it could be caused by work-life imbalance, a family concern that is affecting your work. On the other hand, it IS the Sun, so if you have Foolishly walked into trouble at work, it will be ok because the cheerful, happy Sun is bright on the other side.
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
BreathingSince72
Sage

Post by BreathingSince72 »

CharlotteK,

As a point of clarification, do you work outside if your home? I think I recall that being the case?
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Yes I work in an office that I commute to from home.
BreathingSince72
Sage

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Hi CharlotteK,

I m having a rough time with this one because I have a very psychological response that may border on the esoteric. I don't necessarily consider the psychological to be esoteric with exception to the fact that ones psychological landscape is their own secret knowledge. One of my passions in tarot is helping other to locate themselves on the map of their psychological landscape. I enjoy using the cards like a mirror: did I put on too much makeup? Is this really how I want to look? And what of my hair? Lol, Of course, this is an allegory for something else but I think you get my drift. At its root, tarot is psychological, whether it is for game play to relax (or show off your wealth as it might have been back in the day) If a shame painting isn't psychological in its effects, I don't know what is. Art is psychological...which is spiritual...period.

I am going to tell you the story my seven year old saw in these cards. Then I am going to tell you the story I saw. Then I am going to tell you something very powerful I read about La Maison Diev.

Sophia said, "Once upon a time, there was an old man, and he was walking...then a cat came along and ripped his pants, so he had to go to his house..the castle...to see the king and get other pants. When he arrived, he saw little children playing." Isn't that adorable? I didn't tell her to read inside out...lol.

Here's what I saw. Although the house of God is being struck by lightning, it reminds me of someone "blowing their stack" and knocking out everyone around them. Maybe its the flesh colored bricks. Maybe its the fact that the decks I use sometimes show lightning coming OUT of the tower. It just reminds me of an explosive energy...from the inside out. SO now, having looked at the center card and one potential meaning, we see that the the fool could represent someone who is getting picked at and picked at until he blows it in the next card. However I am not sure that this fits you. Maybe you proceed with what you have to do very nonchalantly, ignoring things that may be annoying and even painful because, at the end of the day, you're just going to leave the place anyway and go home to what you really enjoy, like playing with your son (the Sun).

My feeling is that you see the environment is not the best and this is the result of a bunch of little things, and yet you see such a potential for harmony. If people would just pick one another up and brush one another off, (nurture and support one another) the environment could be really cool.

Now to the psychological. I am studying a book by Jean-Claude Flornoy. This is a man who has dedicated years to restoring decks and really looking at the images. I would love to see his life size cutouts! He refers to the La Maison Diev as the gateway to mastery. It represents an individual experiencing a fundamental unifying experience. The individual fuses with the Divine. This remarkable state does not last but it does forever alter the individual. Doubts disappear...a certain fear is no longer. Life is more vital and active. In a woirk environment, this could represent one who has seen what a great work environment looks like. This is someone who, having experienced many things, knows exactly what they are seeking. And even moreso, it points to one who can create exactly what they want in this arena.

So, my friend, take what is helpful, leave the rest...(or leave it all if nothing resonates). I hope this was helpful.

Victoria
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
stronglove
Sage

Post by stronglove »

i recently watched a couple of videos from a guy who discussed tarot spreads as movie scripts /storyboards. his most important question was: what is the central/dramatic scene here, what is the cliffhanger/master scene.
i look at this spread and, though a lot of people might pick the obvious (the tower), what struck me most was the last card, the sun.
so i started there and brought in the other two cards as i saw fit.
here’s the story......

there once was a beautiful cooperation and productivity at your workspace. just look at those two children, blessed by the sun, nourished by its energy.... you might be one of those kids, or they might be collegues of yours
then something disrupted the peace, something went terribly wrong. we see the two children being thrown out of their tower. was it an attack from outside or did they contribute to the collapse?
the third card is you, the fool, after everything went pearshaped....you have dusted off your clothes and are off on a new adventure, following a new path, either creating/joining a new team at your workspace or out looking for new opportunities. the dog wants you to look back, it represents some unresolved issues you might need to deal with before you can move on.
from fragility to humility....maybe white lives should matter a little less
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Thank you all! I will feedback when I am at home and have broadband as am on holiday and almost out of data! Sorry for the delay!

Return to “08 AUGUST TdM Reading Circle”