This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

August TdM Reading Circle

Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION: Participants in the AUGUST TdM Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
BreathingSince72
Sage

August TdM Reading Circle

Post by BreathingSince72 »

Greetings Friends!

Let’s get this all in one place, shall we? Signups for the August TdM end on the 7th, which is only a few days away.

For this first month, we are going to use a style of spread called the triptych. It consists of three cards and is read from the inside out...middle card first, described by charliebrown here: viewtopic.php?f=75&t=346#p1672. We will begin by using majors only. I think this will be fun for all and that we should be able to glean plenty of meaning using the majors.

Thus far, our players include myself, charliebrown, CharlotteK, and stronglove (alphabetical order by screen Name).

My thought is that as we begin, each of us wil create a topic under this thread where we will post a three card draw. You may choose to post a question or not to post a question, at your discretion. It may be more fun if we stay away from questions and let the cards do the talking. We will each draw our own cards without offering an interpretation. The other groups members will open the topic, look at the photo, and share their own interpretation of what the cards are trying to say. Nearer the end of the month, the original poster will reply with how these interpretations did or did not fit in with the events of the month.

If this works for all of you, then I am eager to get started!

Happy Tarot-Telling!

Victoria

With this update, I have added rachelcat to our group.
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
BreathingSince72
Sage

Re: August TdM Reading Circle

Post by BreathingSince72 »

The seventh has arrived! And we are five strong! Group yo date includes, in reverse alphabetical order, stronlove, rachelcat, CharlotteK, Charlie Brown, and BreathingSince72 Each of us will post, as separate topics, our three card tryptich’s. Other group members will share there impressions of the spread and during the last week of the month, the original poster will share how their month played out and how the interpretations did or did not apply.
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.

Return to “08 AUGUST TdM Reading Circle”