This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

BreathingSince72 reading for CharlotteK

Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION: Participants in the AUGUST Learning Lenormand Reading Circle: Use this space for your readings and interactions. Have Fun!
BreathingSince72
Sage

BreathingSince72 reading for CharlotteK

Post by BreathingSince72 »

213A98F9-7202-4F0A-860B-F26CFAA41817.jpeg
With money the man blesses the child happily.

Now in this set the fish are swimming away from the man. This might be indicating that a mans indulging in his desire to have it all have left him with no money (child-blank slate) which has left him nervous. (I kept thinking of a man indulging a child). Conversely it could also indicate a successful man (who is very close to you) who needs to look at the world with a new vision if he wants to be happy.

So this was my first ever stab at Lenormand. While I cannot surmise if it was helpful...it was definitely fun.
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
BreathingSince72
Sage

Re: BreathingSince72 reading for CharlotteK

CharlotteK,

I went very backwards with this. Please hit me with a question and then I’ll do your draw. So sorry. Let’s call that first one no question practice. Have a groovy day.

Victoria
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Hello! Thanks for setting the thread up.

I was going to ask what fitness goal I should set myself for the next month?

I don't know if you can interpret the first draw in light of the question?
BreathingSince72
Sage

14BB1B5A-9832-4AA2-AFE1-D424B5CB56BF.jpeg
Health looking out for dependable friends brings home something new.

And now, drumroll please, the moment we’ve all been waiting for...my awkward attempt to interpret Lenormand! Although I am joking in the former statement, I felt your question was worthy of a fresh draw. I do appreciate that you were patient with my zealous enthusiasm. So here goes...

The primary focus of physical fitness is ...health. I feel that these cards are advising you to share fitness with close friends over the next month and to try something new. It may serve you to have friends meet you at your home so that your child can be involved. I feel like coming out of isolation and inviting trusted folks to join you can be healthy on an emotional and spiritual level as well...so many ways to explore fitness. So, in a nutshell, plan to do something new with trusted friends in a place where you are all comfortable. Focus on health, not pounds or inches.

I would love to know if this resonates in any way, and if not, am glad to practice more. ;)

The deck used here is the Alexandre Musruck Lenormand Oracle Cards.
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Thank you! That's interesting.

I do some gym classes with a friend and another good friend is always asking me to go running with her. Running isn't my thing tho. But as you say, it's not all about exercise. Health could include other things. I can't imagine inviting anyone to my home to do anything health related though that's the thing, it's a mess. I guess there is the garden? I'll have a think about it!
BreathingSince72
Sage

If they’re real friends...they could help you clean. (I rarely invite others over for similar reasons...kids...and adult kids). I think the key with the house symbol is to be somewhere that feels safe.

Return to “08 AUGUST Reading Circle: Learning Lenormand”