This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Saturn Return

Correspondences, decans, charts, constellations, ... Everything about the stars and heavens.
pjane92
Seer

Saturn Return

Post by pjane92 »

Hello, I am turning 30 next year. I've had an extremely difficult year in 2020 and early 2021. Lots of break-ups, loss of friendships, and even a temporary move to another country because it was just way too intense for me to handle at home.

Then I learned about Saturn Return, could it be related to it? Where should I go to get more information about this?
ZhanThay
Seer

Re: Saturn Return

Post by ZhanThay »

Saturn rules over contraction, oppression and severity but also over self-control and discipline. The Saturn Return means that Saturn has returned to the part of the sky where it was when you were born, having gone around the zodiac sky once. Certainly, many people experience upsets and reassessments at this time of their lives in terms of the attitudes they have to authority or persons trying to assert their dominance over them but also their own held beliefs about how they should conduct themselves in the world at large - how they manage their finances and dealings with government agencies, and their own approach to their standing in hierarchies such as in their career. This necessitates taking a serious and measured look at where you stand and why you're doing what you're doing. It is not a time for rash decisions or doing what your heart feels is right. It is a time for hard-nosed reality.

All that said, it's only part of the story. The positioning of the other planets in your birth chart can indicate how the situation might be modified and then, how that whole configuration might be affected by current conditions. If you know the time you were born, as well as the date and place, your birth chart can be calculated, if you haven't already got it. You could do that online at astro.com and several other sites. Knowing the positions of your birth planets is the beginning of a fascinating journey in self-discovery.

PS. By all means PM me if you are wondering how to go about getting your chart. Cheers :)
Lord, I'm not the one to tell
This ole world how to get along.
I only know that peace will come
When all our hate is gone.
Tim Buckley - Dolphins
pjane92
Seer

Post by pjane92 »

ZhanThay wrote: 16 Nov 2021, 08:25 Saturn rules over contraction, oppression and severity but also over self-control and discipline. The Saturn Return means that Saturn has returned to the part of the sky where it was when you were born, having gone around the zodiac sky once. Certainly, many people experience upsets and reassessments at this time of their lives in terms of the attitudes they have to authority or persons trying to assert their dominance over them but also their own held beliefs about how they should conduct themselves in the world at large - how they manage their finances and dealings with government agencies, and their own approach to their standing in hierarchies such as in their career. This necessitates taking a serious and measured look at where you stand and why you're doing what you're doing. It is not a time for rash decisions or doing what your heart feels is right. It is a time for hard-nosed reality.

All that said, it's only part of the story. The positioning of the other planets in your birth chart can indicate how the situation might be modified and then, how that whole configuration might be affected by current conditions. If you know the time you were born, as well as the date and place, your birth chart can be calculated, if you haven't already got it. You could do that online at astro.com and several other sites. Knowing the positions of your birth planets is the beginning of a fascinating journey in self-discovery.

PS. By all means PM me if you are wondering how to go about getting your chart. Cheers :)
I PM'd you :)
pjane92
Seer

Post by pjane92 »

heres my birth chart as an attachment
Attachments
My birth-chart copie.pdf
(230.08 KiB) Downloaded 57 times
sharmaakshay
Seer

Post by sharmaakshay »

hey
saturn rules over self control and discipline
jimbo
Seeker

Post by jimbo »

sharmaakshay wrote: 03 Jun 2022, 08:26 hey
saturn rules over self control and discipline

Good note, because "breakups, loss of friendships, moving to another country" is a good way to take control of life.

So pjane92, look at it only from the positive side and move forward.
My astrology blog - Zodiac Signs Compatibility

Return to “Astrology”