This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Best Books for Astropsychology

Correspondences, decans, charts, constellations, ... Everything about the stars and heavens.
TheLoracular
Sage

Best Books for Astropsychology

Post by TheLoracular »

Hi everyone! I am looking for book recommendations for Psychological Astrology or Astropsychology, especially anything published in the last 10 years (so 2011 forward). A lot of the books on the topic that I own or read in the past came from the late 1970s-early 2000s and modern psychology has moved on in terms of theories, models and language.

So anything that combines Astrology (or Tarot or both) with 2011+ era psychology is really what I'm looking for.
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons
ZhanThay
Seer

Re: Best Books for Astropsychology

Post by ZhanThay »

I'll be interested to see what you find. I have had a bit of a surf around the web today but was obviously on the wrong waves lol. Good luck :)
Lord, I'm not the one to tell
This ole world how to get along.
I only know that peace will come
When all our hate is gone.
Tim Buckley - Dolphins
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Post by Rose Lalonde »

I only know that everyone tells me to try to get 36 Faces by Austin Coppock from 2015, but it's out of print, and I've been on the list for updates for a few years and have never heard anything, so that's not really much help.
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV
TheLoracular
Sage

Post by TheLoracular »

The book I've found so far is Cosmic Astrology: The Book Of Answers by Athena Keen

This is no book for an experienced astrologer but for someone like me who knows most of the language but not how it all fits together? It isn't a bad introduction, it ties in with other interests of mine and the presentation is very easy to follow but doesn't read like a pop culture website. The author strikes me as both experienced and well-read.

I went looking for 36 Faces out of curiosity and yikes! OOP and lots of people seem to be trying for find an affordable copy.
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons

Return to “Astrology”