This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Libra's Random Explorations of Her Chart

Correspondences, decans, charts, constellations, ... Everything about the stars and heavens.
Libra
Sage

Libra's Random Explorations of Her Chart

Post by Libra »

I honestly know nothing about astrology, but I figured the way I would learn is actually looking into it, so I'm gonna start a thread about it. If you know anything and want to talk, definitely feel free!

First thing is that I find it REALLY funny that I've got Libra Sun, Moon & Mercury, because I went by thirdlibra everywhere on the internet for years (A Perfect Circle reference, Three Libras is just such a phenomenal song I can't get over it even now). I've definitely felt a huge conflict in my Mercury Libra butting heads with my Aries Mars. It's like I have this peacekeeper side that occasionally has to beat the crap out of my fiery fire god of war sitting right there in the area that is all about my passions. Sometime that Aries Mars comes out swinging, but usually, I try my best to allow any and all feelings move through me and like ... get processed, before letting anything come out for expression.

That's really all I've got energy for right now, but I'll come back here and add more as I feel it!
Attachments
Screenshot_20200309-152135_Dropbox.jpg
Screenshot_20200309-151946_Dropbox.jpg
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Re: Libra's Random Explorations of Her Chart

Post by Rose Lalonde »

Just wanted to say Hi, fellow Mars in Aries. :) We both have mars in that same first decan (2 of Wands!)

Like you I also have a planet within 3 degrees of the Sun (Venus). William Lilly called the close planet combust and thus weakened by being hidden, unless less than 17 minutes apart, in which case it was cazimi, in the heart of the sun, and strengthened. Mine is not within 17 minutes, but your Mercury is, so.. happy cazimi for you - "an addition of fortune... wonderous strong".

(But I only know that from happening on it at Skyscript. Pretty much everything I know about astrology is via tarot, and the classical, 7 planet astrology the Golden Dawn used, because when I started with the Thoth, I wanted to know more about the symbols on the cards.)
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV

Return to “Astrology”