This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Stelliums

Correspondences, decans, charts, constellations, ... Everything about the stars and heavens.
Hakumata
Seer

Stelliums

Post by Hakumata »

Hi everyone,
Some years ago I calculated my birth chart.
I saw I had a lot of planets concentrated on one side of my chart (strangely opposed to my ascendant Leo who's standing all alone on the other side). So I started searching on what it meant to me. I came across 'stelliums', but people have different definitions of it.

The most common definition is having at least 3 (or 4 if the Sun or Moon is involved) planets in one house.
Depending on the housesystem, I have different kinds of stelliums.
When I use the Placidius system, I have a stellium in the 6th house consisting of Jupiter, Sun, Uranus and Neptune. The 6th house is the house of healing and it's said people with a stellium here, get strongly affected by their emotions physically. This applies to me as I suffer from spasmofilie (severe muslecramps and back pain when stressed).
But when I use the equal house system, I don't have a stellium in the 6th house, but in the 7th house instead. This one then consists out of Mercury, Mars and Venus. This house represent one-on-one interations with people. For that, people with a stellium here are said to lose themselves in relationships untill they have no energy left, which I can confirm too.
Another definition is having 3 (or 4 if the Sun or Moon are involved) planets in one sign. If I apply that one, I have a stellium in Aquarius consisting of Uranus, Mercury, Mars and Venus. It's said a stellium in Aquarius would mean I'm creatieve, have a lot of different interests, but therefore also alot of contradictions which leads to not being able to focus.

There's also a Pluto transit coming my way that will pass all these planets. Pluto is now around 20° Capricorn (I'm a 22°Capricorn) and it will pass my natal Neptune, Uranus, Mercury and Mars in the coming 8 years (passes Mars at 4°Aquarius during december 2027).

If I add the Tarot year cards to all of this:
In 2027 my year card wil be The Tower, so in 2028 (when Pluto's done messing with all my Natal planets) finally The Star comes up as year card when my energies will be balanced so I can heal after all transormational turmoil that awaits me.

So now for the questions:
What are your own experiences with stelliums?
How to deal with pluto transits?
Any other enlighting comments also welcome,
Thank you 🙏
Attachments
IMG_20191130_031707.jpg
Om Mani Padme Hum
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Stelliums

Post by Charlie Brown »

In my experience with astrology, I've found stelliums to be super important. I've always seen them defined as being within the same sign though rather than the same house. In your case, though, it seems like the massive hemispheric emphasis is more foundational than a particular stellium.

I also wouldn't include all these asteroids when figuring it out. To be honest, I'm not even all that enthusiastic about including the outermost planets in stellium counts. If they're close to the inner planets, the conjuctions, etc. will be more pronounced than the stellium effect, I think. For you, Venus fits into the Aquarius stellium, but where the real energy is is the conjunction. What Venus adds isn't all that much.

I'm not super experienced, so take all this for what it's worth.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Hakumata
Seer

Post by Hakumata »

Charlie Brown wrote: 30 Nov 2019, 02:46 In my experience with astrology, I've found stelliums to be super important. I've always seen them defined as being within the same sign though rather than the same house. In your case, though, it seems like the massive hemispheric emphasis is more foundational than a particular stellium.

I also wouldn't include all these asteroids when figuring it out. To be honest, I'm not even all that enthusiastic about including the outermost planets in stellium counts. If they're close to the inner planets, the conjuctions, etc. will be more pronounced than the stellium effect, I think. For you, Venus fits into the Aquarius stellium, but where the real energy is is the conjunction. What Venus adds isn't all that much.

I'm not super experienced, so take all this for what it's worth.
Hi, thank you for your reply 🙏
I'm also not a fan of all the asteroïds, they we're included in the free chart but I ignore them too.
I also think that having all these planets (sun, neptune, uranus, mercury, mars) within only 12° is more significant than any of the 2 stelliums I can make (with addind jupiter or venus). But this combination or concentration of energy doesn't lead up to a solid desription like a 'stellium', because it crosses a border from 6th to 7th house, or from capricorn to Aquarius. So that's why I don't know what to make of it 😕
Om Mani Padme Hum
Hakumata
Seer

Post by Hakumata »

For the ones intrested in combining year cards with astrology : I listed up the pluto transits that are coming my way and linked them with the year cards I'll be having during the transit. Because pluto is a slow moving planet, it takes 2 years to leave a certain set of degrees behind and it passes a certain degree several times during this 2 year cylce retrograde/direct. Alltough the ruling planets of the cards (except for the tower and the mars transit) don't correspont to the transit I'm having, I found some of these combinations rather striking:

Pluto transit natal sun 22°Capricorn:
= identity, expand awareness of who you are
--> Strenght (2019) & Hermit (2020)

Pluto transit natal neptune 25°Capricorn:
= subconsious mind, new insights into existing ideals
--> Wheel of Fortune (2021) & Justice (2022)

Pluto transit natal uranus 0°Aquarius:
= change, becoming more independent
--> Hanged Man (2023) & Death (2024)

Pluto transit natal mercury 3°Aquarius:
= communication, flexible mindset
--> Temperance (2025) & Devil (2026)

Pluto transit natal mars 4°Aquarius:
= power, overcoming obstacles
--> Tower (2027)

Sorry, I really have a pluto-obsession I guess 😁
Om Mani Padme Hum

Return to “Astrology”