This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Saturn rx Trine Venus

Correspondences, decans, charts, constellations, ... Everything about the stars and heavens.
Tor
Seer

Saturn rx Trine Venus

Post by Tor »

Hi :-)

I have Saturn retrograde trine Venus in my horoscope.

Saturn is placed in Pisces and 12th house, while Venus is on the cusp of Leo in 5th house.

It makes me think as follows:

Saturn is my Lord. He controls my karma and is a strict master. That it's retrograde means it's an inside thing. That is has to do with Pisces and 12th house, makes me think this is hidden for other people - and this is hidden for me until the right time.

Venus in Leo 5th house is the love that is needed to get Saturns approval that I'm a child of The Lord. That it's placed in Leo and 5th house makes me think of two words: Child and play.

Somehow I got the idea that the words "bus" and "sub" is good for me. I think I should start to collect toy buses and toy submarines and play with them, and since it's The Lord - use the words bus and buses and sub and submarine to spread a message. I need the real thing for doing that - what they call a conversation piece.

Tor
Time is desire
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Saturn rx Trine Venus

Post by Charlie Brown »

That's an interesting analysis. Having not seen the full chart, I'm not sure I understand why Saturn is so prominent that you'd consider it to lord over you. Is there something more that would be important for other astrologers on the site to know?
I believe in Crystal Light.
Decan
Seer

Post by Decan »

A planet in the 12th House (if not conjoins with the Ascendant) isn't generally very strong, but in this House it can often cause damage, well...
Here and because of the trine between Saturn & Venus, I would see an interest in the occult. The 12th House is connected to the occult and Saturn is too, so...
I think we could also go with "hidden love" with this aspect in the 12th-5th Houses, if that makes sense!
Tor
Seer

Post by Tor »

Indeed Saturn is weak, but that makes the problem.

Saturn is by astrologers known for being Lord of Karma, Keeper of keys etc. Saturn returns can be very painful. (occurs apx. every 29 year).

Saturn is also seen as the deity that brings control and structure. People tend to grab Saturn when they get "out of themself". A weak Saturn creates chaos and makes a problem to be in control.

I think "hidden love" was very interesting because I know I'm not alone though I live alone.

I just want to add: I don't think bus is the right word for me. I rather go for the opposite - namely sub - and start to collect submarine stuff. Since it's Pisces and 12th house, this is ruled by Neptune - the God of the seas.

Tor
Time is desire
Tor
Seer

Post by Tor »

I'm no rooster. I need two legs to stand on. I will go for both bus and sub. :-)

Tor
Time is desire
leroidetrèfle
Seeker

Post by leroidetrèfle »

Hello Tor.

Without seeing the chart, it is extremely difficult to give you any real insight. Both Saturn and Venus function differently in day and night charts. In addition we need to know if Saturn stations within the week prior or subsequent to birth.

In the twelfth house, Saturn is in a decline but also his joy. When a malefic is in its joy, it more malefic. He will also overcome/decimate Venus in this trine. This is more problematic if Saturn is out of sect.

If the aspect is within three degrees, it will be scrutinised, and will bring a potential for Ill health related to overindulgence. This might compensate for difficulties in career or a stressful role.

Unless Saturn rules your ascendant he will not be particularly involved on a personal level. The domicile ruler of the hour marker is more important and then the predominator, master and its bound lord and hyleg.

Return to “Astrology”