This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Rob Brezsny's Astrology Newsletter

Correspondences, decans, charts, constellations, ... Everything about the stars and heavens.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Rob Brezsny's Astrology Newsletter

Post by Joan Marie »

When I was a kid, I used to read the horoscopes in the newspaper every day. Each one was one or two sentences, very broad and usually pretty banal. But I still read them. When I got older, I read the horoscopes in "girl's" magazines. They were longer but tended to focus really hard on "boyfriend" stuff. The kind of information that made you need the magazine with all its "helpful" articles about relationships and make-up.

Eventually, I got away from horoscopes and astrology altogether.

But then, when I was living in Santa Cruz, CA, there was a free weekly newspaper that carried the "Oracles" of Rob Brezsny. This was an entirely different thing. Rob Brezsny's horoscopes spoke to something different. As he describes it, most newspaper/online horoscopes speak to the ego, and some speak to the soul. His are definitely the latter.

He's the real deal, a real astrologer.

Here is the link to his website. Free Will Astrology

It includes a lot more than horoscopes.

I subscribe to his free newsletter, have since I left Santa Cruz. And every Tuesday it's the first thing I see (and open) in my email. He puts a ton of work into it and has for years, never charging, only asking for donations. I've meant for a long time to share this link here.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Astrology”