This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

My Planetary Week Moving Pictures

A place to comment about the forum. (Please See Guidelines)
Forum rules
Forum Guidelines: Use this space for questions and comments about the forum.

Please do not post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.
Pen
Sage

My Planetary Week Moving Pictures

Post by Pen »

Joan Marie, just a tiny question - where do those little moving pics on the home page come from? They're so charming - do you make them?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: My Planetary Week Moving Pictures

Post by Joan Marie »

Pen wrote: 23 Nov 2018, 16:45 Joan Marie, just a tiny question - where do those little moving pics on the home page come from? They're so charming - do you make them?
I'm so glad you like them. They are gifs and I find them on the internet. If googling can be said to be a talent, maybe I have it. ;)

I'll google something like "vintage planet gifs" or "silent sci fi gifs" and then select "images". Using the word "vintage" as part of the search usually brings up more the kind of things I like.

I also find quite a lot of them on tumblr, just scrolling thru my dashboard, I follow some interesting people who post great stuff. I keep a folder of them and pick from that often.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Pen
Sage

Re: My Planetary Week Moving Pictures

Post by Pen »

Thanks Joan. That explains why they seem somehow linked charm-wise. :)
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC

Return to “Misc. Topics about The Cult of Tarot Forum”