This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Advanced Tarotist Resources

A place to comment about the forum. (Please See Guidelines)
Forum rules
Forum Guidelines: Use this space for questions and comments about the forum.

Please do not post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Advanced Tarotist Resources

Post by Joan Marie »

Your Suggestions Please!

I'm creating a resource of Tarot websites and blogs that provide information for Intermediate and advanced Tarot practitioners.

I know there are many great sites out there and I would like to compile a list with links and short description to have here on the forum.

A current discussion here is called Consuming the Tarot. We are asking about what has happened to the depth of online discussions we used to see compared to now, where they all seem to revolve around commerce (and why that is).

It's a very interesting discussion I encourage everyone to have a look it when you can.

While deep, ongoing discussions amongst the tarot public are missed, this doesn't mean that there isn't still a lot of thoughtful, high quality information being put out there about using the tarot. I know the members here would appreciate a resource of those voices.

Off the top of my head I'm thinking of the blogs/websites of Mary K. Greer and Benebell Wen which are both treasure troves of this kind of writing.

Please let me know of other sites that would be of interest to the slightly more seasoned Tarotist. This isn't meant for reviews or the like- I'm looking for sites for people diving deep into the tarot, non-beginners.

I know there are some newer as well as some quite old-school ones out there, wonderful but almost forgotten.
Thanks in Advance!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Misc. Topics about The Cult of Tarot Forum”