This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Happy 3rd Birthday!

A place to comment about the forum. (Please See Guidelines)
Forum rules
Forum Guidelines: Use this space for questions and comments about the forum.

Please do not post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.
Rose Lalonde
Sage

Happy 3rd Birthday!

Post by Rose Lalonde »

I saw the birthday banner and wanted to say congrats on 3 years, and thank you for this meeting place. Here I've read so many thoughtful and considered posts from fellow readers on varied topics and down many paths. I appreciate it.
-
-
cypress.jpg
cypress.jpg (234.15 KiB) Viewed 1113 times
"One mounteth unto the Crown by the moon and by the Sun, and by the arrow, and by the Foundation, and by the dark home of the stars from the black earth." LXV
TheLoracular
Sage

Re: Happy 3rd Birthday!

Post by TheLoracular »

Very Happy Birthday!

Today I'm unwrapping my Star & Crown Oracle and celebrating with ice cream! XD
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons
Pen
Sage

Post by Pen »

Happy Birthday! The Sun is shining and I just discovered Erwin Saunders :D
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream...

Edgar Allan Poe

Fig Tree Press

Pen's shop at MPC
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

I remember when the idea first came up.... and I'm so glad this forum exists. It's my home on the Internet, and even when I'm too exhausted to write, I read and learn a lot here. It's a wonderful place, and thank you to Joan Marie who made it so.
Rachelcat
Sage

Post by Rachelcat »

A day late and a dollar short, but happy birthday to us! This place has been a home and a meeting place during a very strange time! I appreciate its gentleness and seriousness when the world seems like it's going off the rails! It's just a great place to learn and share! Thank you Joan Marie for creating and maintaining a place of positive character for us!
Please join us in This Week's Deck!

Do unto others as you would have them do unto you.

Return to “Misc. Topics about The Cult of Tarot Forum”