This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

My Planetary Week # 3: January 12 - 18

We look at our lives through a crystal or prism. Each day of the week we use our cards to take a look at another aspect.
Nemia
Sage

My Planetary Week # 3: January 12 - 18

Post by Nemia »

This is an invitation to work with one card deck for one week in a group reading.

You can pick any deck: tarot, Lenormand, Kipper, oracle or playing cards. From this deck, you'll draw one card per day - i.e., seven Daily Cards from your Deck of the Week that allow you to get to know the deck better, to hone your reading skills and get new insights about your life.

In a Planetary Week reading, we don't only draw a card per day but also give it a topic. We focus on motifs, topics, patterns in our lives, inspired by the planetary ruler of every weekday (for background information, look here).

On Saturdays, ruled by Saturn: Obstacles and Blockades,
on Sundays, ruled by the Sun: Inspiration and Goals,
on Mondays, ruled by the Moon: Dreams and Fears,
on Tuesdays, ruled by Mars: Conflicts and Challenges,
on Wednesdays, ruled by Mercury: Interactions and Change,
on Thursdays, ruled by Jupiter: Power and Influences, and
on Fridays, ruled by Venus: Love and Attraction.

The focus words I chose for each planet/day are not binding. Please don't limit yourself to the two short words if you feel other aspects of the planet are relevant to your reading.

There are different ways to perform a Planetary Week reading.

Traditional: draw a card per day and use the prism of the planetary influence to connect the card to your day and life.

Selective: select a card that suits the topic of each weekday and use it as affirmation and empowerment to improve your life.

Day-by-day: draw or pick your daily card one by one through the week.

Summarily: draw or pick all cards together before the week starts and treat them as a complete reading.

:!: And what about those who just want to have a Deck of the Week, Card of the Day reading? They can just jump in and leave the planetary lore away.

Share pictures if you can or want to.

No matter how we do it - by reminding ourselves of the planetary regents and their influence, we re-connect to the sevenfold cycle of time that our ancestors established, with their eyes to the sky.

Participants:
Nemia
Sage

Re: My Planetary Week # 3: January 12 - 18

Post by Nemia »

If you want to use a template for the week and just fill it in, here is the template I use:

Deck:

Saturday, 12.1.
ruled by Saturn - Obstacles and Blockades

Sunday, 13.1.
ruled by the Sun - Inspiration and Goals

Monday, 14.1.
ruled by the Moon - Dreams and Fears

Tuesday, 15.1.
ruled by Mars - Conflicts and Challenges

Wednesday, 16.1.
ruled by Mercury - Interactions and Change

Thursday, 17.1.
ruled by Jupiter - Power and Influences

Friday, 18.1.
ruled by Venus - Love and Attraction
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

I will use the Ancient Italian Tarot next week - such a lovely deck and I hardly use it!
chiscotheque
Sage

Post by chiscotheque »

Day 1 - Saturday, ruled by Saturn: Obstacles and Blockades
2 spades jezabel.jpg
Card: 2 of Spades - Jezebel
When head-strong Antebellum Jezebel, played by Bette Davis, petulantly wears a red dress to the ball rather than the prescribed white for an unmarried woman, Dixie labels her a doxy and her would-be beau throws her over for a nice girl. When said beau, played to a milksop T by Henry Fonda, contracts Yellow Fever, it is not his nice girl wife who will risk her life to serve as nursemaid for him on a quarantined island of convalescents and slaves, but the dauntless Davis. This sacrifice is the core meaning of the 2 of Spades card - a crucible wherein the compassionate one has been overwhelmed and it is the tough as nails one who can and must give.

At the time, Davis desperately wanted to play Scarlet O'Hara in Gone With The Wind, and a majority of the theatre-going public agreed, but producer David O. Selznick never seriously considered her. Jezebel then, with her similarity to Scarlet - and Hawthorne's Scarlet Letter for that matter - was something of a concession for Davis. What she and director William Wyler did with it was create one of Hollywood's quintessential feminist films.

With today's allocation, the message I take away from this card is shame as a self-imposed obstacle. Petty issues, such as the colour of clothing, are hardly cardinal sins. Rather than seeing red and responding like an angered bull, one must have the courage of one's convictions - even if they are their own confinement, at least they are one's own. With my lover in a few months moving in with me here (our own quarantined island), sacrifices will have to be made by both her and I. At some of those sacrifices my male pride chafes, I see red flags when really they are white ones. I keep suspecting cliché female proscriptions to my good ol' boy bachelorhood, only to be shown time and again that I am confined by my own clichéd notions. Like Homer Simpson, when he goes back to college and insists the liberal good-natured dean is a parochial stuffed-shirt. So afraid of catching scarlet fever, the blue-blooded Fonda is cut down by yellow-bellied fever. Like a true blockhead, he blocks his own aid. In the end, however, he's saved by the belle.

Day 2 - Sunday, ruled by the Sun: Inspiration and Goals
11 strength serials.jpg
Card: Strength XI Serials
As a boy, I used to watch serials on TV - Rocket Man was on before school, Flash Gordon was on late at night, and Tarzan was on weekends. Being short and uncomplicated, they were ideal for the attention span of kids and pandered to the heroic ambitions of boys. By and large, plot is one of the least interesting aspects of movies; far more engrossing is setting, costumes, props, cutting, the odd things people on screen sometimes say, and the simple reality of humans moving around with agency and motivation on celluloid. Serials have this in spades.

During the golden age of Hollywood, serials were used as a way to supplement a studio's income and the entertainment experience of movie-goers. My father still talks nostalgically of standing in line Saturday mornings outside the movie theatre, and then again Saturday afternoon, waiting to see films geared specifically to him and his peers - serials and their cousin, the B-movie. The narrative of these films were always optimistic - good prevailed over evil, crime didn't pay, and nothing was impossible. In this way, serials offer hope, underscoring fortitude, ardor, and raw moxie. On the shadow side, they suggest mindless consumerism, exploitation, indoctrination, and the mainstream domestication of the imagination.

With today's allocation of Inspiration, I take the Strength card to be a reminder of the simple things which captivated me as a child. Serials are fun and ephemeral, and somewhere in the serious business of growing up, I lost a little of my elan and spontaneity. Strength is one of my birth cards, and 11 reminds me of my partner's birthdate (11:11), suggesting a focus on newness, vivacity, and receptivity. At the moment I am not working on any one, over-riding project, which can cause in me a sense of fecklessness. Instead of indulging that feeling, my Goal over the next week before my partner leaves is to engage in whatever comes up in the moment, not insist on things or stick with them doggedly but rather enjoy and celebrate them as they happen and move on to the next.

Day 3 - Monday, ruled by the Moon: Dreams and Fears
7 batons lost weekend.jpg
Card: 7 of Batons - The Lost Weekend
Billy Wilder made The Lost Weekend in part to convey to Raymond Chandler - Billy's co-writer on Double Indemnity - the absurdity and seriousness of the mystery writer's alcoholism. Many people who saw the film thought its depiction of an alcoholic was ludicrous, so ignorant were the majority of people to the reality of such dependencies. For the servicemen returning home from WWII, however, many of whom suffered from some form of undiagnosed PTSD, the uses and abuses of alcohol were common and well-known.

Today's allocation of Dreams have turned into a nightmare. Things imagined become chimeras, things endeavored and worked at fall apart and rot. Fear is something one runs from, but it originates from within. On a personal level, I have been contemplating how things will be after my partner leaves town on Saturday - will I revert back to some of my wanton ways? Can I be a little decadent, now and then - prudently imprudent, if you will - without causing too much damage to my welfare or losing control?

Day 4 - Tuesday, ruled by Mars: Conflicts and Challenges
4 coins leave her to heaven.jpg
Card: 4 of Coins - Leave Her To Heaven
I thought this was the card I was going to pull. Of course, there are only 3 cards left so the chances were fairly good. The film represented here is 1945's Leave Her To Heaven, its title taken from the advice of Hamlet's father concerning Hamlet's mother. The film's lead is Ellen, played by Gene Tierney, a character who - like Tierney - was born into a wealthy family and suffered from mental illness. Ellen, who has a father complex, marries the novelist Richard Hartland, played by an anemic Cornel Wilde, because he resembles her father. Pathologically jealous of anyone her husband cares for, Ellen orchestrates the drowning of Richard's handicapped brother, throws herself down a staircase to induce a miscarriage, and commits suicide in order to frame her own sister for murder.

Without exaggerating, I was in a long-term relationship with a woman who was almost as pathological and destructive as Ellen. It not only affected my life in countless ways but aggrieved my current partner of many years and the first few years of our courtship. Some of my naivete and faith in humanity was sacrificed like Richard's handicapped little brother.

Leave Her To Heaven is a somewhat unusual film for its time - an exposé of mental illness made in the last year of WWII, shot in a saturated and very modern looking Technicolor, yet filmed in the manner of a Film Noir complete with courtroom finale. I have been thinking lately about the stories we tell ourselves, how we excuse away and intentionally misrepresent certain people and things, both good and bad. I myself have struggled with mental illness, as has my partner and my friends and - truth be told - everyone to some degree, whether they know &/or admit it or not, but the real-life anguish Gene Tierney endured reminds me of no one so much as my mother and her struggles with mental illness.

Today's allocation of Conflict suggests the biological tyranny of the psyche, echoed in the name of the island home in Leave Her To Heaven, "Back of the Moon", a direct reference to the subconscious and dark side of ourselves. The feeling that all men are islands, divorced from the main, that we are drowning disabled figures, that we are being manipulated and deceived by others and the false narratives we invent for ourselves - these are some of the things challenging me lately and always. The sometimes antic concern with what is real and what illusion (or delusion), as if I could ever really know or do much about it anyway - like the haunted Hamlet, pulled down into the very madness he entertains, when he should be leaving her, him, and all of it, to Heaven.

Day 5 - Wednesday, ruled by Mercury: Interactions and Change
12 spades myrna loy.jpg
Card: Knight of Spades - Myrna Loy
Myrna Loy began her career in silents, playing an exotic vamp. Her features were just ambiguous enough for Hollywood to cast her repeatedly as some kind of unspecified Asian. In the 30s, she became associated with light comedy, and became the perfect partner on-screen for William Powell (cf. Knight of Coin), co-starring with him 22 times, including 6 Thin Man films.

When Americans entered WWII, Myrna quit Hollywood and devoted herself to the war effort. So influential and outspoken was she about Hitler, her name appeared on his personal blacklist. In later years she acted only occasionally, notably in The Best Years of Our Lives (cf. 5 of Cups). She also kept up her involvement in progressive causes, such as racial equality in the movie industry and a seat on the National Commission for UNESCO. One of the hardest working actors of her era, Loy is often overlooked and her particular skill undervalued. Never a moth to the limelight nor covetous of wealth and property, her philosophy can be summed up by her own words: "Life is not a having and a getting, but a being and becoming."

With today's allocation, Loy's card seems to suggest that change can come gradually, without drama and attention-seeking but through steadfast perseverance. Loy was never temperamental or demanding as an actor, yet fought loyally for the causes she believed in, such as housing rights in the 60s against then-Governor Ronald Reagan. She is a model of hard work and the pragmatic approach of advancement by degrees. It may be my mood today, but Loy reminds me of my partner who is with me at the moment but set to return to her home in Winnipeg in 3 days - she too works away earnestly without ado, both at her creative interests and the causes she believes in. She is also, by Hollywood standards, ethnically ambiguous.

The downside to this kind of quiet dedication is it can easily be undervalued and taken for granted - an admonition, then, of a mistake to be mindful not to make.

Day 6 - Thursday, ruled by Jupiter: Power and Influences
13 coins kate hepburn.jpg
Card: Queen of Coin - Katharine Hepburn
There was a time when Kate Hepburn was my favourite actress - i was a boy with a pronounced inclination toward tomboys and a not very keen appreciation of nuance. Many people hate Kate, and there's little doubt she was patrician, strident, and egotistical. In a way, what made her unlikable are the same qualities which make her mannish; in a man I find them intolerable, perhaps because they are so chronic in men, whereas in a woman such as Hepburn they come across as coping mechanisms, atypical qualities providing contrast in middle-America-minded Hollywood, and attributes she honed and used to her advantage. Hepburn didn't indulge in platitudes or beating around the bush. She was also fiercely loyal.

Repeatedly defamed as box-office poison, Hepburn was incredibly pro-active, buying the rights to plays and tailoring the lead role to fit her persona. She was deliberate in her private affairs, maintaining an intimate, lifelong association with Spencer Tracy (cf. King of Coin) which was just discreet enough to not cause outrage and just indiscreet enough to run interference. As a girl, she put on plays and donated the gate to help the Navajo people, a civic-mindedness which saw her involved with progressive politics throughout her life.

Hepburn clearly embodies today's allocation of Power. While Hepburn was compassionate and nurturing despite her rather cold public persona, she was not the maternal type sometimes associated with the RWS Queen of Pentacles. Rather, her character stresses the practical, straightforward, down to earth qualities of that queen, suggesting a life of calm, balance, agency, longevity, and mindfulness. Curiously, perhaps, Hepburn has often reminded me of 2 people in my life - the first was my great-grandmother, who lived to 98 and whose character was distinctly Victorian; the second was a gay writer friend whose manner was arch, his lifestyle spartan, and who died recently at age 87. Both these people have influenced me and both, as a matter of fact, made me sole inheritors of their respective estates.

In a broader sense, while some of the aspects of this card are plainly abrasive, maybe they imply I tend to be too passive, too wishy-washy. Perhaps the aggressive qualities in men I find unsavoury I could find tolerable through the female side of myself; a balance, as it were, between the astringent cutting-to-the-quick quality of a Katharine Hepburn, say, and the Catholic alcoholic dependencies of a Spencer Tracy.

Thus ends my Daily readings with The Golden Age of Hollywood Tarot deck. It's been fun, enlightening, and a little challenging at times. I will endeavor to stay mindful of many of the readings done here as I go forward into 2019.
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

Chiscotheque, is there a chance we'd see the Dickens Tarot again...? or the Shakespeare...????
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

Deck: Ancient Italian Tarot, Lo Scarabeo

Saturday, 12.1.
ruled by Saturn - Obstacles and Blockades

2019 01 12 Ancient Italian Tarot Fante di Bastoni.jpg

Fante di Bastone. That should mean a new beginning - the energy to push against old Saturn's efforts to keep me stuck. This Page turns his back so powerfully to Saturn :-)

If I have ideas, I have to push forward. If I feel the need to start something new, I should do so against resistance. If I feel enthusiastic about something, I shouldn't let circumstances or people around me influence me negatively.

All this relates to a certain idea in my head I feel :-) So I'll push on. Thank you, dear Ancient Italian Tarot, you're so lovely.

Sunday, 13.1.
ruled by the Sun - Inspiration and Goals

2019 01 13 Ancient Italian Tower.jpg
2019 01 13 Ancient Italian Tower.jpg (53.75 KiB) Viewed 2393 times

La Torre - the Tower. There was no great catastrophe - only a minor catastrophe that I had feared for some time, but which turned out to be much more manageable than I expected. Phew!

Btw, if I look at the two cards together - the Mantegna planet card for the Sun and the Tower, it looks a bit spooky. As if the Sun chariot was driving on purpose with full power into the Tower... in an act of destruction and self-distruction.

I'll have to think about that image. Self-sabotage is, after all, a specialty of mine.

Monday, 14.1.
ruled by the Moon - Dreams and Fears

2019 01 14 Ancient Italian King of Swords.jpg
2019 01 14 Ancient Italian King of Swords.jpg (53.34 KiB) Viewed 2393 times

Re di Spade - King of Swords

There is a strict and harsh juxtaposition of the world of dreams, intuition and the Moon vs the rational, strict, cold world of the sword in these two cards. As if the King was cutting out the lunar world with his sword, or holding it back - and Selene on her chariot seems to flee from him.

Interesting to see the synergy between the two decks!

Tuesday, 15.1.
ruled by Mars - Conflicts and Challenges

2019 01 15 rad.jpg
2019 01 15 rad.jpg (41.05 KiB) Viewed 2365 times

La Ruota - Wheel of Fortune

Oh dear, Mars is so difficult for me. What does the Wheel of Fortune tell me? Roll along. Accept conflicts. I know it all, but I can't, I'm so frightened of conflicts and always feel they're the end of everything. I get different cards every week telling me to calm down about Mars but I can't. There are good biographic reasons for my fear but I should really grow up. And if there's a trump card that tells us to grow up it's the wheel.

Wednesday, 16.1.
ruled by Mercury - Interactions and Change

2019 01 16 eight wands.jpg
2019 01 16 eight wands.jpg (51.44 KiB) Viewed 2365 times

Eight of Wands.

Now that's an easy card for Mercury. It's self explanatory and a very nice card for a very nice day. On his day, Mercury can develop all the quickness he has within him. I had a slow day but I know that I should aim for more.

Thursday, 17.1.
ruled by Jupiter - Power and Influences

2019 01 17 Ancient Italian 2 Swords.jpg
2019 01 17 Ancient Italian 2 Swords.jpg (55.31 KiB) Viewed 2352 times

Oh, not the 2 swords again, I had them a number of times lately :-(

Isn't it interesting - I had the lunar/solar switch thing a number of times, and now I have a jovial/Jupiter card on Mercury's day, and a mercurial/Mercury card on Jupiter's day. I have to work out what that means.

Friday, 18.1.
ruled by Venus - Love and Attraction

2019 01 18 Ancient Italian 4 Coins.jpg
2019 01 18 Ancient Italian 4 Coins.jpg (57.16 KiB) Viewed 2352 times

Ah, so nice, I always feel like falling on my feet with this card :-) It's the decan card right now, too. Stable, solid, resistant to change or new ideas, stubborn, just the way I am. I put my teeth and claws into my husband some 30+ years ago and never let go :-) and that's a nice way to celebrate Venus' day.

My whole week with this deck was nice and interesting, a lot of ideas moving around in my brain but I'm not able to catch them yet. I love this deck and should take more time next week to work with my planetary week.

week 2019 01 12.jpg
week 2019 01 12.jpg (68.38 KiB) Viewed 2352 times
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

After the muted tones of last week's Haindl Tarot, I need a bit of vibrance so I am breaking out the ol' Thoth deck I haven't used in a while.
And please, to anyone more adept at the Thoth deck than I am, (which would be almost anyone) please feel free to chime in on my interpretations in any way.

Saturdays, ruled by Saturn: Obstacles and Blockades

Saturday
Saturday

Nothing quite like starting the week off with an Ace, is there?
And I said I wanted vibrance. I'm also, coincidentally really feeling reds and oranges lately.

I am also really feeling this card, the passion and energy of it. I may be sort of alone in that (Obstacles and Blockades) and have to be careful to not become annoying or annoyed.

I am leaving shortly for a huge Mineral and Crystal Trade Show. Interesting place to be with this energy level.

Today my goal is going to be to channel this energy in the best ways I can, to be inspiring and inspired. 🔥
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
chiscotheque
Sage

Post by chiscotheque »

Chiscotheque, is there a chance we'd see the Dickens Tarot again...? or the Shakespeare...????
Getting sick of the GAHT, eh Nemia? what it is is i've been going through the Hollywood tarot every day here and putting aside the cards i pull with the intent of getting through the entire deck. at the moment, i have 6 cards left, which will take me to Thursday.

after that, i may take a small break.

as a side-project, in an attempt to make the Shakespeare Tarot a little less recondite and opaque, Dodalisque and I are going to discuss it in the Secret Files section. We'll look at 1 card per week, in ascending order, and anyone with access to that area can comment too. As that will keep me pretty busy, i will probably only participate in the Planetary Week sporadically. also, i would like to participate in the Sacred Days of Vernal Equinox, as the Sacred Yule was so fun.

so fear not, the GAHT's days are literally numbered!
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

NO I love the GAHT and will never tire of it. You do amazing work with it and I'm thrilled! But ALL your decks are wonderful, challenging, intelligent, fascinating!

I understand your plan and go ahead! The Hollywood-Tarot!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Sundays, ruled by the Sun: Inspiration and Goals

sunday.jpg

This seemed a disconcerting card to draw on a Sunday. At first.

The Thoth calls this card, the 5 of Wands, "Strife". I find it interesting that this sunny yellow colour is the main background for such a difficult message. It makes me think this "Strife" is with a purpose. It has to do with the betterment of something. Right now on the "Brainstorming" thread people are pointing out some of the shortcomings or areas for improvement needed on this forum. Some themes are starting to play out and I have been envisioning the work that needs to be done to make these improvements. It's a lot.

But all this is necessary. I need to hear these things and am so grateful for people taking the time to share their knowledge and ideas. It's all causing me to reconsider some things, newly consider some other things, and to re-confirm some of my original concepts. In other words, the criticisms (though everyone has been really nice and very tactful, thank you!) and the work they are creating are difficult but there is a positive goal to it all.

There is a point to this strife and if I can get through it, the reward will be a better and more successful forum for everyone.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Mondays, ruled by the Moon: Dreams and Fears

Peace
Peace

Since I don't fear peace, this must be a dream card. And there is a nice little moon at the top for Moonday.
Swords on a card symbolising Peace says to me that the peace is hard won or that some powerful force (the lotus) has circumvented trouble and won the day. This is something we can always do. When I'm out with people and I hear the conversation turn a bit mean or gossipy, I'm very good at diverting the subject to something more fun, or just say something so nice about the person about to be filleted that everyone feels a little bad and stops. And people notice I do this and often seem relieved to not have to go down the road they were about to. It feels like I tossed a life ring to the group and saved us all from drowning in negativity. Really I'm just trying to save myself, I've been pulled down by this kind of thing enough times I can see it coming now and will do anything to avoid the unpleasantness and the regret I'll feel later for being part of it.

Peace is a good thing to strive for and we are given so many opportunities to bring it if we just pay attention.

And now I know what this crystal I got on Saturday will forever make me think of.

The Peace crystal
The Peace crystal
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Tuesdays, ruled by Mars: Conflicts and Challenges

Birthday Card & present
Birthday Card & present

Interesting to draw the Death card on one's birthday. The yin/yang of it all is overwhelming.

I learned this morning that my birth year and this year, 2019, share the exact same calendar. I was born on a Tuesday. And here we are again. Or here I am anyway.

After the initial shock, this card feels very positive to me and signals a re-birth. So fitting for me today. Some other things happening today signal this as well. Conflicts and challenges? Oh there are many, challenges mostly, getting past some things so I can move forward in the directions that are opening up to me. Feeling grateful for this card today.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Wednesdays, ruled by Mercury: Interactions and Change

weds.jpg

I pulled this card earlier and have not been able to write anything up to now because I have been busy all day being the Princess of Wands. I've made some big plans, organised a lot of things and am preparing myself for a big adventure, actually a couple of them. I have some very powerful things afoot and today was the day to begin the planning and I have accomplished quite a lot of it.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

I promise next week to go back to putting all my posts in one thread. It really is much neater!

Thursdays, ruled by Jupiter: Power and Influences
thurs.jpg

More Wands. It's been a week for wands. Starting last Saturday with the Ace. And this one,The Knight, is According to Mr. C the "fiery part of fire." Okay.
In all honesty, I'm feeling it. I also feel strangely calm, like I am quite comfortable with all this energy. And, again according to Mr. C, is exactly what this card indicates I should be feeling. If I am on the healthy side of this energy. Nothing I am working on right now is very easy. I have things going on, suddenly, in every aspect of my life and yet I find them all dove-tailing somehow into each other and making a kind of exciting and chaotic sense that I am very comfortable with. Were I not, I'd be going nuts right about now.

Which leads me to make this comment about Crowley's "Book of Thoth." Any one who has read it (or tried to) knows it's a bit tough going. But there is one thing he does in this book that I think is really genius. He describes the characteristics each card engenders if the person is (I am really para-phrasing and over-simplifying here) in a good way spiritually or in a bad way. And I find his estimations so on target. I have lived enough to have experience on both sides of every card and can relate to the differences he points out. It's one reason I am able to appreciate my current state of mind. Because I am well acquainted with the difference.

Fridays, ruled by Venus: Love and Attraction.

friday.jpg

First I want to say this has felt like a very long week, not in a bad way, it just feels like I drew that Ace of Wands a month ago and not just last Saturday. I feel like a lot has happened, like I made a lot of decisions and have started a kind of momentum to a lot of things in my life.

Crowley describes this Princess as "the Earthy part of Fire" or the fuel for the fire. Interesting because I have drawn so many fiery wand cards this week.

Just going by the images on the card, she looks ready to take on some challenges and new experiences. But this is an inner power that needs to be drawn upon. A driving force of love is how I see it. I think it will serve me well to remember this as I proceed. A nice last card for this most interesting week.

Return to “My Planetary Week”