This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

My Planetary Week #14 March 30 to April

We look at our lives through a crystal or prism. Each day of the week we use our cards to take a look at another aspect.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

My Planetary Week #14 March 30 to April

Post by Joan Marie »

This is an invitation to work with one card deck for one week in a group reading.

You can pick any deck: tarot, Lenormand, Kipper, oracle or playing cards. From this deck, you'll draw one card per day - i.e., seven Daily Cards from your Deck of the Week that allow you to get to know the deck better, to hone your reading skills and get new insights about your life.

In a Planetary Week reading, we don't only draw a card per day but also give it a topic. We focus on motifs, topics, patterns in our lives, inspired by the planetary ruler of every weekday.

On Saturdays, ruled by Saturn: Obstacles and Blockades,
on Sundays, ruled by the Sun: Inspiration and Goals,
on Mondays, ruled by the Moon: Dreams and Fears,
on Tuesdays, ruled by Mars: Conflicts and Challenges,
on Wednesdays, ruled by Mercury: Interactions and Change,
on Thursdays, ruled by Jupiter: Power and Influences, and
on Fridays, ruled by Venus: Love and Attraction.

The focus words I chose for each planet/day are not binding. Please don't limit yourself to the two short words if you feel other aspects of the planet are relevant to your reading.

There are different ways to perform a Planetary Week reading.

Traditional: draw a card per day and use the prism of the planetary influence to connect the card to your day and life.

Selective: select a card that suits the topic of each weekday and use it as affirmation and empowerment to improve your life.

Day-by-day: draw or pick your daily card one by one through the week.

Summarily: draw or pick all cards together before the week starts and treat them as a complete reading.

And what about those who just want to have a Deck of the Week, Card of the Day reading? They can just jump in and leave the planetary lore away.

Share pictures if you can or want to.

No matter how we do it - by reminding ourselves of the planetary regents and their influence, we re-connect to the sevenfold cycle of time that our ancestors established, with their eyes to the sky.

Deck:

Saturday, 9.3.
ruled by Saturn - Obstacles and Blockades

Sunday, 10.3.
ruled by the Sun - Inspiration and Goals

Monday, 11.3.
ruled by the Moon - Dreams and Fears

Tuesday, 12.3.
ruled by Mars - Conflicts and Challenges

Wednesday, 13.3.
ruled by Mercury - Interactions and Change

Thursday, 14.3.
ruled by Jupiter - Power and Influences

Friday, 15.3.
ruled by Venus - Love and Attraction
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: My Planetary Week #14 March 30 to April

Post by Joan Marie »

Deck: This week I am going to use The Animism Tarot.

Saturday, 9.3.

Hedehog
Hedehog

Saturn's main function is Control in both the positive sense (discipline, patience, training, organization) and the negative sense (misapplication of those things)

The 7 of Wands
The Hedgehog is active at night, relying entirely on it's senses to guide it's awkward little body in it's search for food without becoming food itself. Or roadkill.
Not all obstacles can be seen or prepared for. We just have to be ready to protect ourselves, to react quickly. So staying fit in body and mind is the best and sometimes only thing we can do to increase our chances of survival, to react like some kind of little Hedgehog-Ninja.

Sunday, 10.3.

The Sun's main function is Integration. Projects and plans.

Sea turtle
Sea turtle

Queen of Cups
The Sea Turtle is one of my favourite animals. I've swum behind and alongside them in Indonesia & Malaysia. A peaceful majestic creature.
You can see in the eye determination, yet also the wisdom to go with the flow. This is a balance of temperament that could help one go far.

Monday, 11.3.

Giraffe
Giraffe

Two of wands, The Giraffe.
The moon's function: Reaction
The Moon influences our meditative state, and affects how we let that state flow, if it toward dreams or fears for example.

The Giraffe is a highly sensitive animal. As it gently grazes it is highly attuned to the slightest noise that could be danger. It can freeze and is beautifully camouflaged in the trees it tends to hang out in. It is also extremely fierce when need be, able to kick and injure even a lion or turn that graceful long neck into a powerful weapon to knock an opponent down.

But it's main defense is it's quiet demeanour and attentiveness to its surroundings. Two things that can serve us all well in deciding our reactions.

Tuesday, 12.3.

Main function of Mars: Assertion

Ram
Ram

Ace of Wands, the Ram
I'm writing this at the end of the day, I wish I'd seen it earlier. I did feel something of a fiery spirit today but I got bogged down in some details of things and I lost the time that could have been better spent. I really do need to generate that fire and get some stuff done.

Wednesday, 13.3.

Salamander
Salamander

The Salamander. 5 of wands
Staying inside, safe but there is a sense of longing.
A sense a waiting for an opportunity, and biding time i the meanwhile. There are many shoes to drop, I feel that, but right now is a kind of limbo.

Thursday, 14.3.

The Chariot
This card, this image could not be further from describing the day I'm having.
Nothing is working. Just weird technical difficulties. My mood is low, my energy is low, I can no more relate to the energy of this card than I could the Queen of Romania.

I hate to admit it, but I'm not even gonna try and parse this one. It is just an off day. Not a terrible one, those are different. Just off and I have the feeling I'm better off laying low than trying to make any kind of waves or shake anything up.

Horse
Horse

Update: I should always remember to trust the cards. I just got some really wonderful news about someone I love and care about very much. They just got a huge life-boost, a real chariot ride. I was part of helping them get there, and I feel the joy of their accomplishment as much as if it were happening to me. More even. Yes, I am flying. Thank you Chariot.

Friday, 15.3.

Kangaroos
Kangaroos

Two of Pentacles, Kangaroos
Comfy and relaxed and together. It's a sweet picture. No stress here, no big action, just the pleasure of being together.
The 2 of Pentacles reminds me of expansion, how choices can make life itself feel "bigger." Looking at this image I think of how just chilling out and allowing others to do the same and enjoy things the way they want to can make everything seem so much more magical and interesting. Let go of controlling impulses, the drive to change or influence others and just let them be. What is learned from this is often so surprising and expansive for the soul.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Re: My Planetary Week #14 March 30 to April

Post by Myperception »

Deck: Fantasy @ Miracle Tarot
20190331_223552_compress_28.jpg

Saturday, 30.3.
The Devil
I am not going to submit to my laziness on weekend. Therefore after a nap after lunch, i walked my dog, at least get to exercise a little.

Sunday, 31.3.
Temperance
A housework day. I get to do all my ironing and cleaning work etc. Stay home and relax, get all the housework done. Let next week be a good week to start and clear off the back log.

Monday, 1.4.
Death
My boss accepted my resignation and i agreed to assist him for another month till the new staff onboard. Therefore my last working day will be mid of May. An ending also a new beginning. Case settle in a nice way.

Tuesday, 2.4.
The Hermit
Spend a working day in hiking, an opportunities to find out more knowledge about hiking along the beach and some interesting nature holiday spots to work along with our promotion packages.

Wednesday, 3.4.
10 of cups
A property caretaker cum owner bought me a good lunch, we had a great talk and spend time for lunch. It's wonderful to make new friend, a customer become a friend.

Thursday, 4.4.
6 of pentacles
I had to run for many last minute errands that thrown to me. Finished a meeting with subordinated told me thay are leaving. I am glad they trust and take my advise, i get to share some advise to lead and guide them along the career path. A good deed to help people out, when they are in need of guidance.

Friday, 5.4.
6 of cups
All soul day for asian, we are paying respect and pray for our ancestors. I always remembered how i was long and pampered by my beloved grandparents, without their care and love, i won't be so succesful as now. I am thankful from bottom of my heart, bring me up as a good person.

Return to “My Planetary Week”