This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

My Planetary Week # 11 - March 9 - 15

We look at our lives through a crystal or prism. Each day of the week we use our cards to take a look at another aspect.
Myperception
Sage

My Planetary Week # 11 - March 9 - 15

Post by Myperception »

This is the original message from Nemia :-
This is an invitation to work with one card deck for one week in a group reading. 

You can pick any deck: tarot, Lenormand, Kipper, oracle or playing cards. From this deck, you'll draw one card per day - i.e., seven Daily Cards from your Deck of the Week that allow you to get to know the deck better, to hone your reading skills and get new insights about your life. 

In a Planetary Week reading, we don't only draw a card per day but also give it a topic. We focus on motifs, topics, patterns in our lives, inspired by the planetary ruler of every weekday.

On Saturdays, ruled by Saturn: Obstacles and Blockades, 
on Sundays, ruled by the Sun: Inspiration and Goals, 
on Mondays, ruled by the Moon: Dreams and Fears, 
on Tuesdays, ruled by Mars: Conflicts and Challenges, 
on Wednesdays, ruled by Mercury: Interactions and Change, 
on Thursdays, ruled by Jupiter: Power and Influences, and 
on Fridays, ruled by Venus: Love and Attraction. 

The focus words I chose for each planet/day are not binding. Please don't limit yourself to the two short words if you feel other aspects of the planet are relevant to your reading. 

There are different ways to perform a Planetary Week reading. 

Traditional: draw a card per day and use the prism of the planetary influence to connect the card to your day and life. 

Selective: select a card that suits the topic of each weekday and use it as affirmation and empowerment to improve your life. 

Day-by-day: draw or pick your daily card one by one through the week. 

Summarily: draw or pick all cards together before the week starts and treat them as a complete reading. 

And what about those who just want to have a Deck of the Week, Card of the Day reading? They can just jump in and leave the planetary lore away. 

Share pictures if you can or want to. 

No matter how we do it - by reminding ourselves of the planetary regents and their influence, we re-connect to the sevenfold cycle of time that our ancestors established, with their eyes to the sky.

Deck:

Saturday, 9.3.
ruled by Saturn - Obstacles and Blockades

Sunday, 10.3.
ruled by the Sun - Inspiration and Goals

Monday, 11.3.
ruled by the Moon - Dreams and Fears

Tuesday, 12.3.
ruled by Mars - Conflicts and Challenges

Wednesday, 13.3.
ruled by Mercury - Interactions and Change

Thursday, 14.3.
ruled by Jupiter - Power and Influences

Friday, 15.3.
ruled by Venus - Love and Attraction
Myperception
Sage

Re: My Planetary Week # 11 - March 9 - 15

Post by Myperception »

Deck: Golden Tarot of KLIMT

Saturday, 9.3.
ruled by Saturn - Obstacles and Blockades
1552232152959625.jpg

4 of swords
A resting day for myself after a busy week of work. Got a detress moment in an oldschool gym, trained with my favourite Sir, serenade myself in gym LOL

Sunday, 10.3.
ruled by the Sun - Inspiration and Goals
1552232160980584.jpg

4 of pentacles
Meet up with my previous owner, i was offer to continue running the operation of the property as a part timer. They are not hiring new staff anymore. Looking to sell off this building, and i am the appoinment owner representative to deal with all the purchase matters in between, with a good commisions. A motivation for me to look for buyers/investors

Monday, 11.3.
ruled by the Moon - Dreams and Fears
1552309188081400.jpeg

5 of pentacles
I had tasks to complete in a very slim timeframe. I hope that i can complete everything on time. I pray for that, please don't fail me !

Tuesday, 12.3.
ruled by Mars - Conflicts and Challenges
1552407470809781.jpg

7 of cups
Manage to meet up those people that i plan to get information from. Settle up to more than 5 key major task today. I dream to have a chance to meet up for a business proposal. Let's hope. I hope for the best as well as ready for the worst. Dream it big !

Wednesday, 13.3.
ruled by Mercury - Interactions and Change
1552522973021971.jpg

3 of cups
Had a nice talking session with my new part time colleague and other staff. Manage to get everyone going into the same point and heading to the same direction. Everyone now working as a teammate !

Thursday, 14.3.
ruled by Jupiter - Power and Influences
1552558437863363.jpg

Judgement
I had been told by boss to station myself at reception table to oversee how staff handle arrival guest and talk to staff or guest, also to prove to property owner that i am working. Well, i very much against it as i chose to start my first career as sales reservation agent back in 16years ago. I am not a front desk people. Therefore it helps me to make up my mind. If there is any opportunity comes again for following months. I will go without thinking twice. I am done.

Friday, 15.3.
ruled by Venus - Love and Attraction
1552626063353616.jpg

4 of cups
I had a peace and harmony friday today. Only work, met customers, guide juniors and stay home with my family, chit chat and relax. And recently i make a new friend in office, we get along quite well, so it's a new friendship development.

Return to “My Planetary Week”