This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

My Planetary Week # 10 - March 2 - 8

We look at our lives through a crystal or prism. Each day of the week we use our cards to take a look at another aspect.
Myperception
Sage

My Planetary Week # 10 - March 2 - 8

Post by Myperception »

This is the original message from Nemia :-
This is an invitation to work with one card deck for one week in a group reading. 

You can pick any deck: tarot, Lenormand, Kipper, oracle or playing cards. From this deck, you'll draw one card per day - i.e., seven Daily Cards from your Deck of the Week that allow you to get to know the deck better, to hone your reading skills and get new insights about your life. 

In a Planetary Week reading, we don't only draw a card per day but also give it a topic. We focus on motifs, topics, patterns in our lives, inspired by the planetary ruler of every weekday.

On Saturdays, ruled by Saturn: Obstacles and Blockades, 
on Sundays, ruled by the Sun: Inspiration and Goals, 
on Mondays, ruled by the Moon: Dreams and Fears, 
on Tuesdays, ruled by Mars: Conflicts and Challenges, 
on Wednesdays, ruled by Mercury: Interactions and Change, 
on Thursdays, ruled by Jupiter: Power and Influences, and 
on Fridays, ruled by Venus: Love and Attraction. 

The focus words I chose for each planet/day are not binding. Please don't limit yourself to the two short words if you feel other aspects of the planet are relevant to your reading. 

There are different ways to perform a Planetary Week reading. 

Traditional: draw a card per day and use the prism of the planetary influence to connect the card to your day and life. 

Selective: select a card that suits the topic of each weekday and use it as affirmation and empowerment to improve your life. 

Day-by-day: draw or pick your daily card one by one through the week. 

Summarily: draw or pick all cards together before the week starts and treat them as a complete reading. 

And what about those who just want to have a Deck of the Week, Card of the Day reading? They can just jump in and leave the planetary lore away. 

Share pictures if you can or want to. 

No matter how we do it - by reminding ourselves of the planetary regents and their influence, we re-connect to the sevenfold cycle of time that our ancestors established, with their eyes to the sky.

Deck:

Saturday, 2.3.
ruled by Saturn - Obstacles and Blockades

Sunday, 3.3.
ruled by the Sun - Inspiration and Goals

Monday, 4.3.
ruled by the Moon - Dreams and Fears

Tuesday, 5.3.
ruled by Mars - Conflicts and Challenges

Wednesday, 6.3.
ruled by Mercury - Interactions and Change

Thursday, 7.3.
ruled by Jupiter - Power and Influences

Friday, 8.3.
ruled by Venus - Love and Attraction
Myperception
Sage

Re: My Planetary Week # 10 - March 2 - 8

Post by Myperception »

Deck: China Tarot
1551501538633683.jpeg

Saturday, 2.3.
3 of swords
When i looked at my sales mentor task as a disaster or a potential obstacles to me, unexpectedly i received a text message praise my performances. I believe obstacles appeared in life is a norm, it depends on ourselves, how are we going to handle it and move on. Everyday is a learning step. Even work still there is issues, we just need to face it and move on.

Sunday, 3.3.
Page of swords
A day that need to settle all errands before another working week kick start again. Maybe i need to deal with my inner self as a relaxation.

Monday, 4.3.
4 of swords
Again start of a working week, need to handle tasks and meetings. Need to take over a new responsibility, i hope to learn more from here. There are issues, standard procedures, amendment, solutions to table out. To go beyond where we initially are, and fugure out strategies to tackle all hick ups. Feeling excited as i had learnt a new system integration for few properties, i never expect technology world has evolved fast in our industry. Though still a freshy, but i learnt. Meetings today was not so up to my expectations but it's alright. We practise in weekly and improve ourselves from there.

Tuesday, 5.3.
Ace of swords
I hope is a day to start of new things, new task, new project, new client etc. A breakthrough of what i am dealing now. To have new sparks in new adventurous. I had a new colleague join us today, hopefully she can be our permanent staff and to share my workload. I need a helping hand LOL. I went for happy hour dinner following with late workout in gym, today just felt like i am energetic.

Wednesday, 6.3.
Judgement
Today wish that all pending task will be handle and fall into places. So it can save my time to keep following up. A harmony in workplace will be great. Luckly everything went on smoothly and my ideas was being heard and follow through. We had a brainstorm session and ideas sharing after our meetings. I truly enjoy the sparks in our team.

Thursday, 7.3.
The Sun
I was out with my juniors for whole day. Today all meetings were fruitful, we manage to meet those key person and had a pleasing conversations and leads. I enjoyed the chatting moment. Hopefully it will be a good path to raise up my status and fame in the industry soon. I hope my junior were impressed and able to learn along the way. Well, i was ask to oversee some task from someone very irritating, but it's alright. Be patience !

Friday, 8.3.
6 of swords
Having a meeting with airlines people today. I hope there are many of collaborations in between us and them to help each other to create better awareness in the market. I like the meeting was being so fruitful, as well as a bonding time with my new colleague, we had a long chat and it's nice to have people thay same wavelength with us working in the same place, heading to the same goal.

Realising the coming week, i have more swords cards to deal with, seems like it's more intellectual week, more to deal with our mental/mind.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Deck: I'm using a funny little deck I picked up at the "Potlach" here at the Tarot Conference in Portland. They set up a table and you leave something and then you can take something. It's a cool idea and it works well. I left a duplicate copy I had of Crowley's Book of Thoth, (which got snagged up in about 2 seconds) and picked up this deck whose had no box and whose name I don't know. So if anyone can identify it I would appreciate it!

Saturday, 2.2.

These two birds (hummingbirds) are flapping as hard as they can t stay in place and enjoy the nectar of the flowers. This described my day yesterday (Saturday) pretty well. I was busy busy busy doing fun and interesting things, so much fun that I didn't realise until the end just how exhausted I was. I collapsed like a sack of apples, and had a beautiful night 's sleep.

Saturday
Saturday

Sunday, 3.2.

This Hippo looks so happy diving right into refreshing water. Reminds me to be open to inspiration and grateful for it and to take things as they come today.

Sunday
Sunday

Monday, 4.2.

Monday
Monday

I like this version of The Chariot because it combines the rider and the vehicle into this beautiful horse. I relate to this because In my travels I am alone, making my way from place to place, from scene to scene, group to group, with very little in the way of expectations. There is a skeleton of a plan but every day brings surprises. I just keep moving forward with the moon watching over.

Tuesday, 5.2.

Tuesday
Tuesday

I'm doing this a day ahead because tomorrow is jam-packed with plans and a million variables. And I get this foxy Queen of Wands sitting in the sunflowers.
There is a warning here. All my fiery powers are going to be called on tomorrow and I need to remember to stay loose and not fall into a trap of getting worked up or uptight or unpleasant if/when obstacles occur. I must keep in mind to keep the charm going, stay calm and not get bossy or pushy.

I need to keep this image in mind, this one of the fox in the sunflowers.

Wednesday, 6.2.

Wednesday
Wednesday

I'm pulling this card the day after so this is a sort of retrospective reading. I like this image. It's a bull, strong determined, but it has a sweetness and careful look. Yesterday was not a day to force any issues. Not everything went smoothly but it all turned out okay. Being bullish would not have improved anything although determination was required.

Thursday, 7.2.

Thursday
Thursday

Two of Cups. The Love Card. I look over to my right and see my son and his girlfriend on the sofa together laughing at you tube videos. I'm just going to enjoy their energy today.

Friday, 8.2.

Friday
Friday

I'm doing this a day ahead because on Friday I will be traveling again and probably won't get a chance to do this.
This is such a pretty card, The Moon. And so strange when you really look at it. It's magical and mysterious. There is a strange duality. Looking forward to an interesting Friday.

I love this deck. I feel so lucky to have gotten it at the Potlach. I need to look more into it. I have no idea what it's called or anything about it. But maybe the mystery makes it more interesting.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Joan, this deck is really beautiful, like we can feel the soul in the drawing. Love it ! Hopefully you can share or use it more, so i got a chance to see it 😊

Return to “My Planetary Week”