This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

My Planetary Week # 9 - February 23 - March 1

We look at our lives through a crystal or prism. Each day of the week we use our cards to take a look at another aspect.
Myperception
Sage

My Planetary Week # 9 - February 23 - March 1

Post by Myperception »

I am a big fan for this planetary week by Nemia. But understanding Nemia is still recovering, and I would like to keep this practise ongoing while waiting Nemia to return 

This is the original message from Nemia :-
This is an invitation to work with one card deck for one week in a group reading. 

You can pick any deck: tarot, Lenormand, Kipper, oracle or playing cards. From this deck, you'll draw one card per day - i.e., seven Daily Cards from your Deck of the Week that allow you to get to know the deck better, to hone your reading skills and get new insights about your life. 

In a Planetary Week reading, we don't only draw a card per day but also give it a topic. We focus on motifs, topics, patterns in our lives, inspired by the planetary ruler of every weekday.

On Saturdays, ruled by Saturn: Obstacles and Blockades, 
on Sundays, ruled by the Sun: Inspiration and Goals, 
on Mondays, ruled by the Moon: Dreams and Fears, 
on Tuesdays, ruled by Mars: Conflicts and Challenges, 
on Wednesdays, ruled by Mercury: Interactions and Change, 
on Thursdays, ruled by Jupiter: Power and Influences, and 
on Fridays, ruled by Venus: Love and Attraction. 

The focus words I chose for each planet/day are not binding. Please don't limit yourself to the two short words if you feel other aspects of the planet are relevant to your reading. 

There are different ways to perform a Planetary Week reading. 

Traditional: draw a card per day and use the prism of the planetary influence to connect the card to your day and life. 

Selective: select a card that suits the topic of each weekday and use it as affirmation and empowerment to improve your life. 

Day-by-day: draw or pick your daily card one by one through the week. 

Summarily: draw or pick all cards together before the week starts and treat them as a complete reading. 

And what about those who just want to have a Deck of the Week, Card of the Day reading? They can just jump in and leave the planetary lore away. 

Share pictures if you can or want to. 

No matter how we do it - by reminding ourselves of the planetary regents and their influence, we re-connect to the sevenfold cycle of time that our ancestors established, with their eyes to the sky.

Deck:

Saturday, 22.2.
ruled by Saturn - Obstacles and Blockades

Sunday, 24.2.
ruled by the Sun - Inspiration and Goals

Monday, 25.2.
ruled by the Moon - Dreams and Fears

Tuesday, 26.2.
ruled by Mars - Conflicts and Challenges

Wednesday, 27.2.
ruled by Mercury - Interactions and Change

Thursday, 28.2.
ruled by Jupiter - Power and Influences

Friday, 1.3.
ruled by Venus - Love and Attraction
Myperception
Sage

Re: My Planetary Week # 9 - February 23 - March 1

Post by Myperception »

Deck: The Dion Fortune Tarot
1550893823872266.jpeg

Saturday, 23.2.
ruled by Saturn - Obstacles and Blockades
5 of wands
It's my day off and gonna spend time in gym. Workout to destress. Fight and overcome my laziness of being a couch potato.

Sunday, 24.2.
ruled by the Sun - Inspiration and Goals
10 of pentacles
I just spend money for my car maintenance and gym membership. Hopefully i have some additional income from some unexpected situation :D i am so lucky that my aunt give me a little bit pocket money !

Monday, 25.2.
ruled by the Moon - Dreams and Fears
5 of pentacles
It's gonna be a busy monday with 2 meetings. There are mountain of issues to tackle. I maybe putting in such difficult situation, as many things are out of my control or ability to rectify. Just work my best. Luckily both meetings went on well, but of course, there were many mistakes was being done in past, while now when I chair and lead for the re-structuring process, it's burden and country economy is weak, the market is soft now. I guess we just need to pull through at our best.

Tuesday, 26.2.
ruled by Mars - Conflicts and Challenges
Queen of wands
I have a business portrait photo session today. I wish that i can carry myself well, professional and charm in the photo. Hope that all the viewer that view our corporate official website will get convince by my professional aura or charisma. Or either someone saw me in the website and offer me a new job. How i wish ! Just done the photo session, well, nice shot and my face are too serious oh my... never mind, that's me LOL... Luckily I get a rescue step done for the team, a recovery process/solution well handle in between us as a service provider and clients. I was offered to temporary take over an additional task from a teammate is going to leave, during those period, I can learn more I don't mind of the hard work, but I have the thinking to swap into the new task position than what I am now, shall I?

Wednesday, 27.2.
ruled by Mercury - Interactions and Change
6 of cups
Today gonna be another 2 meetings, 1 from a lady that i think she is difficult to handle due to her stubborn and sarcastic nature. So far we blend well, hopefully it can last. Also another guy, he is very annoying and gossiping, i pray that i am wise enough to ignore him, in order to gain my own peace. Thank god that i get along well with both man and lady. So it's a fruitful day to me ✌

Thursday, 28.2.
ruled by Jupiter - Power and Influences
6 of wands
My boss off for outstation so i can work from my previous office. Today just manage to clear alot of task from current job and part time work. Being a very productive day !

Friday, 1.3.
ruled by Venus - Love and Attraction
Queen of pentacles
A day going out sales visit with my junior. I hope i can gain the respect and admiration from junior. And impress the customers on my appearance, as well as bring up my company name and my social status. Spend dinner with my buddy, it's a nice night for chatting etc. I need the support mentally.

Return to “My Planetary Week”