This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

My Planetary Week # 8 - February 16 - 22

We look at our lives through a crystal or prism. Each day of the week we use our cards to take a look at another aspect.
Myperception
Sage

My Planetary Week # 8 - February 16 - 22

Post by Myperception »

I am a big fan for this planetary week by Nemia. But understanding Nemia is still recovering, and I would like to keep this practise ongoing while waiting Nemia to return :)

This is the original message from Nemia :-
This is an invitation to work with one card deck for one week in a group reading. 

You can pick any deck: tarot, Lenormand, Kipper, oracle or playing cards. From this deck, you'll draw one card per day - i.e., seven Daily Cards from your Deck of the Week that allow you to get to know the deck better, to hone your reading skills and get new insights about your life. 

In a Planetary Week reading, we don't only draw a card per day but also give it a topic. We focus on motifs, topics, patterns in our lives, inspired by the planetary ruler of every weekday.

On Saturdays, ruled by Saturn: Obstacles and Blockades, 
on Sundays, ruled by the Sun: Inspiration and Goals, 
on Mondays, ruled by the Moon: Dreams and Fears, 
on Tuesdays, ruled by Mars: Conflicts and Challenges, 
on Wednesdays, ruled by Mercury: Interactions and Change, 
on Thursdays, ruled by Jupiter: Power and Influences, and 
on Fridays, ruled by Venus: Love and Attraction. 

The focus words I chose for each planet/day are not binding. Please don't limit yourself to the two short words if you feel other aspects of the planet are relevant to your reading. 

There are different ways to perform a Planetary Week reading. 

Traditional: draw a card per day and use the prism of the planetary influence to connect the card to your day and life. 

Selective: select a card that suits the topic of each weekday and use it as affirmation and empowerment to improve your life. 

Day-by-day: draw or pick your daily card one by one through the week. 

Summarily: draw or pick all cards together before the week starts and treat them as a complete reading. 

And what about those who just want to have a Deck of the Week, Card of the Day reading? They can just jump in and leave the planetary lore away. 

Share pictures if you can or want to. 

No matter how we do it - by reminding ourselves of the planetary regents and their influence, we re-connect to the sevenfold cycle of time that our ancestors established, with their eyes to the sky.

Deck:

Saturday, 16.2.
ruled by Saturn - Obstacles and Blockades

Sunday, 17.2.
ruled by the Sun - Inspiration and Goals

Monday, 18.2.
ruled by the Moon - Dreams and Fears

Tuesday, 19.2.
ruled by Mars - Conflicts and Challenges

Wednesday, 20.2.
ruled by Mercury - Interactions and Change

Thursday, 21.2.
ruled by Jupiter - Power and Influences

Friday, 22.2.
ruled by Venus - Love and Attraction
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: My Planetary Week # 8 - February 16 - 22

Post by Joan Marie »

I did not do so well last week. This week I start fresh.
That's what I love about My Planetary Week.

Deck: This week I will use my new deck, The Friar's Delight Lenormand.

sat1.jpg

I made this deck and I have just this one printing, the test printing. It needs some tweaks, but It's fine for reading with now.
I also think it might be fun to do this exercise with a Lenormand deck.

Saturday, 2.2.

sat 2.jpg

This is my head today, twittering away, keeping me focused on all the wrong things. Almost. I took a long walk in the woods, it was a beautiful day here. It took a while but my thoughts did begin to settle. I am feeling a bit stressed out over some upcoming things, I'm over-thinking and winding myself up senselessly. But at least I see that. I know what to work on.

Sunday, 3.2.

sun.jpg

News, messages, travel. What gave me anxiety yesterday is inspiring today? Interesting concept. I do have a goal today to complete a bunch of readings, so that is probably what the Rider is trying to tell me. I am in the right mood for that kind of day.

Monday, 4.2.

mon.jpg

Monday was a day of hard truths for me but it was wonderful because those truths will, hopefully deepen and grow a very important relationship of mine. So the Heart card fits very well.

Tuesday, 5.2.

tues.jpg

Today has been a day of much interaction in the spirit of furthering this community. It's quite nice to think of it as a garden.

Wednesday, 6.2.

wed.jpg

I've been thinking lately about how hard it is to get a message from just a single card. The lack of context seems to really limit my ability to extract a useful message. But maybe the thing is, doing a one-card reading is just an entirely different exercise. The context comes from the question or the mood.

So today I drew the fish and it's funny because this card is about income and financial success and earlier I was in the city shopping district thinking about how useless it is to be a consumer. There's just so much stuff and when people are shopping it all seems so important and interesting. And how often are our human interactions these days revolving around transactions of one kind or another. We forget sometimes in the flurry of consumerism about what it is to be human, how hard it is really just to keep things together.

I saw an Afghan man with no legs playing an exotic stringed instrument. He sang in his language. Everyone walked by. Including me. Later I passed him again and this time there were these young people there who I think were also Afghan. They were beautiful and young and well dressed but they all looked very sombre around this singing man. I saw some put money in the man's coffer. Who knows what all of them have seen? What's brought them here, what they've left behind? We have many people living here from Afghanistan who arrived as refugees. These young people were moved by this old man it was clear. They looked like they had been out having a good time, but then saw this man and they stopped to pay him some due, some respect. I thought of all the things they'd seen. Especially that old man.

There was something written over all their faces that I know I will never understand.

I mention this because it happened just as I was thinking about consumerism and how it diminishes the human soul. Then these kids and their depth of character to honour this old man, gave me hope.

Thursday, 7.2.

thurs.jpg

I kind of needed this card. I've been feeling a bit strange, like in a limbo state. Not good or bad. It's hard to describe. Things sort of feel like they are difficult but they actually aren't, not really. So some Clover vibe is definitely welcome. I did have a great idea that involved other people and those people also agreed and so it was a positive day and it feels like things might be turning toward the right direction after feeling directionless for some time now.

Friday, 8.2.

fri.jpg

I had a very difficult transaction today and it required help from my loved one. Some Fox energy there. I also hope I didn't get ripped off. I was advised to follow up checking my accounts and verify charges were not applied wrongly. Regarding love and Attraction, I hope it didn't cause a strain. We have an evening planned. I have to be aware and not make things worse. My best bet is to put it behind me and not bring up any reminders of it.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Re: My Planetary Week # 8 - February 16 - 22

Post by Myperception »

Deck: Golden Botticelli Tarot

Since i foresee gonna be a tough and busy week for me, therefore i am pulling a week cards. It's gonna be ME - for the next whole week. Let's see what the cards telling me :)
1550403343032837.jpeg

Saturday, 16.2.
Ace of wands
I was very happy that going to an old school gym for the 2nd time. I like the equipment and environment there. So lucky that i had an opportunity to bump into the owner, he was the martial arts sensei and body builder. I got to trained with him for hours. I learnt alot. He was never stingy in sharing his knowledge and i dont even need to pay him a single penny. What a bless !

Sunday, 17.2.
3 of cups
I am also happy today. Relaxing at home with family. Also had a noon strooling in the park. Rejuvenate myself in the nature walk, it cheer up my mood 😊

Monday, 18.2.
The hanged man
It's going to be a busy day with 2 meetings and 1 inspection, i will have to be more patience towards the job as there is high potential of procrastination, or no solution for obstacles. I had been putting to chair a meeting with no informations. Well i just go with the flow and stay calm.

Tuesday, 19.2.
10 of wands
Knowing there gonna be stress, obstacles hitting me. But i refuse to fight against it, i just need to be patience and settle it based on priority. Not to stress myself and harm my health. Rest and work need to be balance. Therefore i took an early off from work after a long lunch entertainment.

Wednesday, 20.2.
9 of pentacles
I think the morning meeting today is gonna be alot of last minute unrealising issues. Work could be seems incomplete. Afternoon meeting could be delaying in getting the deal. Therefore i just need to try my best to be there and listen to the issues and see any possible solutions. I am glad that i had found a mutual understanding ground and a better way to work together with counterparts.

Thursday, 21.2.
The hermit
It's going to be a training session in the afternoon. There gonna be another knowledge for me to learn and to catch up with the trainer after so long. I will need to be low profile and not to show too much of my capability. As the team need to learn how to manage it as well without too depending on me or trying to push responsibilities to me.

Friday, 22.2.
Temperance
Need to be moderation. In work, after a week, need to be relax on friday, also i think i have to call off an entertainment at night and let myself rest at home, as a healing after a tough week. A rest of mind too.
But it seems like my hoping is not gonna happen. As i need to train my junior and expose him to market with fullday outing. Following by dinner, i have a date with my buddy. It's gonna be a long day and night. But i am very grateful today as many customers that we met today can even remember me after 5 years.

Return to “My Planetary Week”