This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

My Planetary Week # 7 - February 9 - 15

We look at our lives through a crystal or prism. Each day of the week we use our cards to take a look at another aspect.
Nemia
Sage

My Planetary Week # 7 - February 9 - 15

Post by Nemia »

This is an invitation to work with one card deck for one week in a group reading.

You can pick any deck: tarot, Lenormand, Kipper, oracle or playing cards. From this deck, you'll draw one card per day - i.e., seven Daily Cards from your Deck of the Week that allow you to get to know the deck better, to hone your reading skills and get new insights about your life.

In a Planetary Week reading, we don't only draw a card per day but also give it a topic. We focus on motifs, topics, patterns in our lives, inspired by the planetary ruler of every weekday (for background information, look here).

On Saturdays, ruled by Saturn: Obstacles and Blockades,
on Sundays, ruled by the Sun: Inspiration and Goals,
on Mondays, ruled by the Moon: Dreams and Fears,
on Tuesdays, ruled by Mars: Conflicts and Challenges,
on Wednesdays, ruled by Mercury: Interactions and Change,
on Thursdays, ruled by Jupiter: Power and Influences, and
on Fridays, ruled by Venus: Love and Attraction.

The focus words I chose for each planet/day are not binding. Please don't limit yourself to the two short words if you feel other aspects of the planet are relevant to your reading.

There are different ways to perform a Planetary Week reading.

Traditional: draw a card per day and use the prism of the planetary influence to connect the card to your day and life.

Selective: select a card that suits the topic of each weekday and use it as affirmation and empowerment to improve your life.

Day-by-day: draw or pick your daily card one by one through the week.

Summarily: draw or pick all cards together before the week starts and treat them as a complete reading.

:!: And what about those who just want to have a Deck of the Week, Card of the Day reading? They can just jump in and leave the planetary lore away.

Share pictures if you can or want to.

No matter how we do it - by reminding ourselves of the planetary regents and their influence, we re-connect to the sevenfold cycle of time that our ancestors established, with their eyes to the sky.
Nemia
Sage

Re: My Planetary Week # 7 - February 9 - 15

Post by Nemia »

If you want to use a template for the week and just fill it in, here is the template I use:

Deck:

Saturday, 2.2.
ruled by Saturn - Obstacles and Blockades

Sunday, 3.2.
ruled by the Sun - Inspiration and Goals

Monday, 4.2.
ruled by the Moon - Dreams and Fears

Tuesday, 5.2.
ruled by Mars - Conflicts and Challenges

Wednesday, 6.2.
ruled by Mercury - Interactions and Change

Thursday, 7.2.
ruled by Jupiter - Power and Influences

Friday, 8.2.
ruled by Venus - Love and Attraction
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

I'm going old school this week with Rider Waite Smith.

Saturday, 2.2.

Page of Cups
Page of Cups

The fish in the Cup has always made me think of a surprise or ideas become manifest, which is a kind of surprise. I'm hoping to hear from someone today, someone who fits the "Page" role in my life. That would be a lovely surprise if he called or contacted me.

Sunday, 3.2.

download.jpg

Six of cups. I still say that isn't a kid on the right. It's a white haired old woman but I know not everyone agrees. Like yesterday's card, I'm hoping the message of this card pans out over the week. It would be combined with yesterday. I know I'm not giving details but it's sort of all very personal stuff and I don't really want to get into the whole thing here.

I just get the feeling that things are working toward a goal. I hope so. I must remain hopeful.

Monday, 4.2.

rwshe.jpg

Dreams and fears indeed. Of all the representations of the Hierophant, this is one of my least favorite. maybe it's my background in catholic school which resulted mostly in my resentment of religious authority. I try to see this card in it's higher meaning. Last week I had many cards indicating the need for guidance. or to provide it.

This is a kind of ongoing thing for me now. And what I'm coming to realise is that I may be in a better position, may have acquired some useful wisdom and that I need to know that. This is one of the legacies of the church for me, and I say this knowing it is entirely my own experience and have no wish to disparage any one else's beliefs, but the Church made me doubt myself, always. I always believed someone else always had the answers, knew what to do. This has not helped me in life and I now know it but it's hard to adjust. It's hard to assume the mantle of knowing. But it does feel right.

Tuesday, 5.2.

10.jpg

I can relate to this. This is kind of how my life is right now. I've got a to-do list a mile long and nothing on it is easy. I need to remember to look up. But sometimes you just have to work. So far, I'm not feeling nervous or over-burdened but if I let my thoughts wander the wrong way I would.

Wednesday, 6.2.

Thursday, 7.2.

Friday, 8.2.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Myperception
Sage

Post by Myperception »

Deck: Golden Tarot of KLIMT

Saturday, 2.2.
1549770862506101.jpeg

Queen of wands
Been settling many errands in a go, a busy day. Though i have laziness and proscrastination in my mind, well, it's not the time for me to submit to my laziness. After completed all the errands, and manage to try out an old school gym for first time. When being discipline, everything can be done in within the trimeframe.

Sunday, 3.2.
1549770869657178.jpeg

King of swords
Ready for all my stuff and waiting for tomorrow to start my first day of new job. I felt abit of stress maybe i had never been changing job since 2016. Though i have the battling spirit in me that's start burning now but yet abit worried of being out dated since i left my industry for almost 3 years. Was thinking to go back to my old office to clear some stuff and do a final check, let's see how my time permit.

Monday, 4.2.
1549896448505895.jpeg

Page of swords
Today just started my new job. Well, i was ontime for clock in, but had to wait for my boss to be late nearly 1 hour. Afterwards attended meetings with all those people truly tseting my patience limit. I was no longer as hot temper previously, and now i wana more accommodative towards subordinates. Just like the page of swords that put down his mask and swords.

Tuesday, 5.2.
1549978833967166.jpeg

The Hierophant
A sign showing me that if i want to improve my knowledge, i will have to put in effort to read more or to ask around and to find out the answers myself. I cant expect knowledge to automatically feed to me without any effort etc. I did alot of readings and analysis on work today to update my market information, and i did take notes on future plans to discuss for the following months.

Wednesday, 6.2.
1549645096413440.jpeg

5 of cups
A day full of meetings, inspections, visitations, following by night launching entertainment. Day meeting was the most challenging that my boss had a huge quarrel with the customer, I was being quiet there and observed as it's only my first few days to new work. But they were getting too aggressive in arguing till I had to come into middle and speak to ease down the battle of smoke. End up fixing and calming everyone and offering solution, we had come to a solution to move on from here. With the inspections, I have to be patience to the customers internal issues, as they are all co-workers but not in a good and harmony working term. Lastly, the launching, need to greet and entertain, therefore it's a tiring day with a mask on my face. It's a good one for me to be honest, as I was satisfied with how I carry myself in work. Also I had a nice dinner with buddy, and I took an initiative to take one step further to text a friend that I wish to rekindle our friendship, though it's abit hurtful knewing this person is attached, but I think it's alright for me to keep it a friend or acquaintance. Today I had done a lot of interactions and changes that I had never expect I can do it in past.

Thursday, 7.2.
1550215040681804.jpeg

6 of wands
I am very happy that working from old office today, seeing all my previous tenants and friends, felt like I am home. Apart of talking a lot, also doing some task that I think it will bring some improvement and changes towards the business of our customers as well as the result. Hopefully my power of influence will be lasting for the customer and soon we can move on to a better aim.

Friday, 8.2.
155021504727611.jpeg

Strength
I am very happy that the VIP event cancelled this morning, therefore I had more time to work, and walk around and get myself familiar with the job. I can see there are mountain to fix for this job, but I just let it be, knowing well that everyone like to be the expert, let them speak and I will involve only when things fail. I foresee it wont be long. Just be patience with the messy situation now. My boss was asking me alot of unecessary rumours about other people in the same industry, and I just gave the general answer, and said do not know, when i do not wana reveal people personal stuff. Glad I make it.

Return to “My Planetary Week”