This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Thoth-Specific Court Associations To The MTBI Types

A place for beginners and experienced alike to delve into the Mysteries of Tarot's most enigmatic deck.
Forum rules
This forum is for discussions regarding the study and appreciation the the Thoth Tarot.
TheLoracular
Sage

Thoth-Specific Court Associations To The MTBI Types

Post by TheLoracular »

Hi everyone!

I've been looking through my library and done some quick research but left without an answer on my own.

Does anyone know of a website or book that was done by someone well-versed in the Thoth deck that links the Thoth Court cards to the 16 MTBI Personality types. I'm familiar with Linda Gail Walters and use her attributions for the RWS decks. But I was curious if anyone had ever written about the topic specifically for the Thoth and if so does it correspond to Linda Gail Water's system or it mirror Janet Riley, Mary K. Greer, etc.,. I'm looking for an opinion from a Thoth authority of some kind rather than a generalist.

Thank you.
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons

Return to “Aleister Crowley's Thoth Tarot”