This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Sacred Days of Yule 2018 - December 20 - 31

Join us here for Card Reading activities based on seasonal and celestial occurrences.
Nemia
Sage

Re: Sacred Days of Yule 2018 - December 20 - 31

Post by Nemia »

I'm busy and sick, and I do my cards in bulk, too. I don't have the time to really dive in the way I can at home in my tarotorium ;-) but I will write more later. I love this ritual and my Pagan Otherworlds deck travels with me.
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Nemia wrote: 29 Dec 2018, 18:01 I'm busy and sick, and I do my cards in bulk, too. I don't have the time to really dive in the way I can at home in my tarotorium ;-) but I will write more later. I love this ritual and my Pagan Otherworlds deck travels with me.
Get well soon Nemia :)
Sezo
Seeker

Post by Sezo »

Thank you for holding the space for this years Sacred Days of Yule.

I have been using the Spirit Keepers Tarot and it has been a very powerful and insightful experience for me. I have missed out on doing this for a couple of years, so doing it again has been really good and cathartic.
I've posted all my cards now and a little review - but I hope to put up a little piccy when I get the chance.

Happy New Year everyone :D
x
Nemia
Sage

Post by Nemia »

Thank you to all of you who have made this a strong experience. I find it difficult to let it go... but we'll meet again in March. The vernal equinox is always more relaxed for me than the busy-busy December holidays.

img_20190102_075537.783.jpg
img_20190102_075537.783.jpg (57.78 KiB) Viewed 1819 times

Thank you to the cards, too. This was my seventh reading at a cornerstone of our Earth's travel, and it has enriched my world. Sorry if that sounds like hyperbole but it's the simple truth.
Mabel
Seeker

Post by Mabel »

I finally finished up my reading. I enjoyed doing the reading and am very happy that I did finish it even though I feared that it might be even too late to finish it. It is a busy time of year, but I think it is a nice way to close out the year and welcome the new one in!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Mabel wrote: 13 Jan 2019, 00:07 I finally finished up my reading. I enjoyed doing the reading and am very happy that I did finish it even though I feared that it might be even too late to finish it. It is a busy time of year, but I think it is a nice way to close out the year and welcome the new one in!
Good on you Mabel! 👍

I always give myself a 2 week buffer after the New Year to complete my "end of year/beginning of year" tasks and preparations for the New Year. Things have settled down and I can consider it all more carefully. Currently I am going back to this Yule reading and taking a close look at what I did.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “The Four Corners of the Year”