This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Rank & Color Changes

Old News we just couldn't part with entirely
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Rank & Color Changes

Post by Joan Marie »

A few of you may experience a little weirdness in regard to your user name changing colour and also your "rank" (Seeker, Seer, Sybil, Sage) .

I was making some changes on that and something went a little goofy. It doesn't affect anything in regard to you using the forum.

I will try to fix it tomorrow. It's too late for me now to do anything technical. 😴
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Rank & Color Changes

Post by Joan Marie »

I have fixed this issue. I think. I'm pretty sure.

The "ranks" you have (i.e. Seeker, Seer, Sybil, Sage) are set by the number of posts you have made and will change automatically when you pass certain numbers of posts. The colour of your username will change when that happens and you will get a notification. The past few days some of you may have seen your rank going back and forth because I made a change and missed a setting. I think I found that setting I needed and now everyone's rank should be correct and a change will happen now only when you pass the posting milestones, and stick until you pass the next one.

Sorry for the confusion the last couple of days. Let me know if you have any questions.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “News Archive”