This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

End of the Year message

Old News we just couldn't part with entirely
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

End of the Year message

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi Everybody,
I am going to be checking out for the next few days to celebrate the New Year up in the mountains with friends.

While I am gone I won't be updating the home page, so don't worry if you don't see it change. I'll pick it up again in 2020. I should be back on the 2nd or 3rd.

I have a few things planned for the new year, some I mentioned in the last newletter. But I plan to ease into 2020 because at some point I know the pace is going to really pick up, so I'm taking it slow to start.

We will be having reading groups but they won't be starting on the 1st of the month, Probably the 5th or so.

I just want to wish everyone a nice New Year and I'll see you all back here in 2020!

Thanks for everything!
Joan Marie

(Now I just have to finish up my sacred days of Yule before I go!)
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Diana
Sage

Re: End of the Year message

Post by Diana »

Ah the mountains. I hope it will be all snowy and white! Hope you have a lovely time. See you soon !

Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: End of the Year message

Post by Joan Marie »

Thank you! What a pretty gif!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “News Archive”