This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

offer to host: October Reading Circles

Old News we just couldn't part with entirely
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

offer to host: October Reading Circles

Post by Joan Marie »

The beautiful mysterious month of October will soon be upon us and new reading groups and circles will be starting at Cult of Tarot.

All members are invited to participate. If you've never been part of one, it's really a lot of fun and great practice reading for others. And you get a free reading too! If you aren't familiar, I've made a post that gives you the details of how reading groups work.

In the meanwhile, I would like to offer you the chance to host a reading group. You don't need any experience, just an interest in being part of it. The above link has a lot of information that will get you started and I am always ready to support anyone as well.

If you are interested, just select what kind of group you'd like to host. It could be based on a certain deck, (TdM, RWS, Thoth, Lenormand, etc) or on a reading style or technique (intuitive, Shadow work, etc.)

Then either respond to this thread or PM me and I'll get you set up and ready for sign-ups to open on October 1st.

You can also have a look at the September groups that are just finishing up right now.

Looking forward to hearing your ideas! ❇❇
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “News Archive”