This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Now in Progress: Sacred days of Autumn Reading

Old News we just couldn't part with entirely
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Now in Progress: Sacred days of Autumn Reading

Post by Joan Marie »

I just wanted to offer one last invite and reminder that the Sacred days of Autumn, 12-day group reading starts tomorrow September 18th.

If you've done these before at the other corners of the year, I hope you'll join us for this one. If you haven't I would really encourage you to take a look and think about trying it out.

I haven't missed one since the first time I tried it. It's a really powerful and beautiful way to experience the transition of the season and doing it together as a shared experience makes it even moreso.

I hope you consider it and join us.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot πŸ’š
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Now in Progress: Sacred days of Autumn Reading

Post by Joan Marie »

This reading exercise is now underway.

Even if you don't start right on the first day, please feel free to jump in anytime and join in.

I will be leaving the little info box on the home page in place for the duration of the 12 days as a reminder to everyone who is participating to help keep you on track.

Good luck everyone in finding your way through this exercise to a greater understanding of yourself and your connection to the season, to nature. to each other and to everyone around you.

πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚πŸπŸ‚
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot πŸ’š

Return to β€œNews Archive”