This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

September Reading Groups

Old News we just couldn't part with entirely
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

September Reading Groups

Post by Joan Marie »

For the month of August we are continuing our little hiatus from the monthly reading groups, but they will return in September!

All members are invited to participate. If you've never been part of one, it's really a lot of fun and great practice reading for others. And you get a free reading too! If you aren't familiar, I've made a post that gives you the details of how reading groups work.

So while we are waiting for September and the beautiful onset of Autumn, I would like to invite people to host a reading group. You don't need any experience, just an interest in being part of it. The above link has a lot of information that will get you started and I am always ready to support anyone as well.

If you are interested, just select what kind of group you'd like to host. It could be based on a certain deck, (TdM, RWS, Thoth, Lenormand, etc) or on a reading style or technique (intuitive, Shadow work, etc.)

Then either respond to this thread or PM me and we'll get you set up and ready for Sept 1.

In the meanwhile, as we get through the last lazy days of August and the Summer (sorry south hemi's) it's a really good time to try a reading exchange and get in a bit of practice.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: September Reading Groups

Post by Joan Marie »

We've got a taker for TdM. Yea!

Anyone want to host a Tarot group, or Lenormand, or ....?

By the way, there's no commitment past September. You can just give it a try and see how it goes.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: September Reading Groups

Post by Joan Marie »

Just a reminder that September Reading Groups will begin soon. Sign-up are already open for The Three Voices Spread and others will announce around the 1st of the month.

If you are interested in hosting a group, please contact me and I'll get you set up.

I'm really looking forward to these groups kicking up again after the summer break. More announcements to come as we get closer.

reading_tarot_cards.gif
reading_tarot_cards.gif (295.2 KiB) Viewed 911 times

Return to “News Archive”