This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Hiatus: Reading Groups and Circles Return in September

Old News we just couldn't part with entirely
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Hiatus: Reading Groups and Circles Return in September

Post by Joan Marie »

I've decided that for the remainder of summer, we're going to take a break from the Monthly Reading Groups and Circles.

Please avail yourselves of the many other options here for doing readings, for example in the Reading Exchanges
FYI - I did close a lot of those threads because the offers were old or expired. So you all are encouraged to get some new exchanges going for the summer.

There is also My Celestial Week which will be returning on Saturday. This is a great way to share focused readings in a daily exercise and to break out some of those underused decks.

There is also the Your Readings section (BTW- I have often wondered if it should really be called "MY Readings"? What do you think?) where you can share the details of a reading you've done for yourself or someone else and get feedback on your result.

We also have lots of really good reading games that have been languishing as of late. It would be fun to get those going. Have a look at the whole selection here: Games: Fun with Tarot & the Divination Arts

And lastly, Coming SOON: 78 Muses: Writing with Tarot
This is a forum dedicated to writers of all kinds who use or would like to learn to use, the Tarot as part of their craft.
More on this in another post.

EDIT: The new forum is now open

Reading Groups and Circles will return in September.

Have fun everyone!
☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️☀️
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Diana
Sage

Re: Hiatus: Reading Groups and Circles Return in September

Post by Diana »

Joan Marie wrote: 27 Jun 2019, 14:03
There is also the Your Readings section (BTW- I have often wondered if it should really be called "MY Readings"? What do you think?)
I think "My Readings" is more accurate and sounds sweeter too.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
qndynes
Sage

Post by qndynes »

Marigold wrote: 27 Jun 2019, 19:57
Joan Marie wrote: 27 Jun 2019, 14:03
There is also the Your Readings section (BTW- I have often wondered if it should really be called "MY Readings"? What do you think?)
I second this.
Thoughts are things, and words have wings.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

qndynes wrote: 28 Jun 2019, 15:44
Marigold wrote: 27 Jun 2019, 19:57
I second this.
Thank you both. I agree and it is now called "My Readings."
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “News Archive”