This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Psychic Readings (Tarot & Astrology) @kennethwattsreadings

Share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc. (see guidelines)
Forum rules
Use this space to share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc.

We ask that your site be related in some way to Tarot or related practices or artistic endeavours.
kennethwattsreadings
Seeker

Psychic Readings (Tarot & Astrology) @kennethwattsreadings

Post by kennethwattsreadings »

Hey everyone! New to the site and just wanted to introduce myself!

My name is Kenneth and I'm a psychic reader from Canada. I do tarot and astrology readings (mostly natal charts, but love doing horoscopes as well!). I conduct my readings over the phone or by instant message, so can always find a mutually convenient appointment time regardless of time zone difference. :D

For more information or to book an appointment:

EMAIL: kennethwattsreadings@gmail.com
FACEBOOK: @kennethwattsreadings (facebook.com/KennethWattsReadings)
INSTAGRAM: @kennethwattsreadings (instagram.com/KennethWattsReadings)

✧✧✧

Love and light until we meet again~

HOLMES
Sybil

Re: Psychic Readings (Tarot & Astrology) @kennethwattsreadings

Post by HOLMES »

Perhaps if you could make a post in introductions about how you develop your psychic gifts.
About what decks you use, your tarot development
You may get some takers.

I would be curious to hear if you use an astrology based tarot reading style or inuitative.
kennethwattsreadings
Seeker

Post by kennethwattsreadings »

Thank you for the suggestion! I think I will do that actually.

And really all readings I do are ultimately psychic/intuitive. I'm really just using the cards as visual triggers. Whatever I intuitively feel in response is what's said (regardless of the tarot card's textbook meaning). Same with astrology charts. I do always keep in mind the learned meanings of planets, houses, etc. as a sort of foundation, but now I look at the image and whatever images, thoughts, feelings are most deeply impressed upon me are what I focus on (rather than going off those textbook definitions alone).

Often parts of the reading take place without the cards or chart. Often something is impressed that has nothing to do with either and that momentarily takes focus. It all depends!

To comment on another point you made, (though more of an intuitive reader) I do often take into considerations the astrological associations of each card, especially in situations where an interpretation is difficult. The Golden Dawn associations have always (mostly) resonated with me.
miafricker
Seeker

Post by miafricker »

I have difficulties finding you on Facebook
tarotguy
Seeker

Post by tarotguy »

Nice to meet you Keneth!
I invite you to join Free Psychic Chat. Since I joined that chat, have had amazing life changes, not great all the time but definitely learning experiences.

Return to “Member's Websites”