This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Tarot Esoterica Podcast & Temple of The Loracular

Share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc. (see guidelines)
Forum rules
Use this space to share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc.

We ask that your site be related in some way to Tarot or related practices or artistic endeavours.
TheLoracular
Sage

Tarot Esoterica Podcast & Temple of The Loracular

Post by TheLoracular »

While I won't be launching officially for another 24-ish hours, I've decided to link these here now. Back in September, I knew I wanted to become a Twitch content creator and do a wiki for the general tarot community. Conversations here at CoT most definitely helped influence what came out instead of a wiki and there being a podcast at all.

For as much as I talk and write (and you all know I talk and write WAAAAY too much some days -grin-), I have been a very shy and introverted person in most of my day-to-day life since I was a little kid. I feel the Imposter syndrome hard and tend to over-analyze ambiguity. Overcoming all of that and just putting out conversations and content about tarot with sincerity and goodwill has been an adventure. CoT has been very good for me as a tarot reader and scholar. I don't think all of this would have come together in my head and heart without my almost daily visits here for the last 100+ days.

Tarot Esoterica Episode 1 is up and it is just an introduction to me and everything coming. I'll be getting it to all the places like Itunes and Spotify ASAP. Episode 2 will be up on January 8th.

Temple Of The Loracular is both a personal website and a resource for information about the tarot topics that I personally hold most dear. It will expand over time. I am very interested in feedback from community members, most especially fact-checking. Some of you are far more knowledgeable than me about a ton of tarot based subjects.

May 2021 bring a really great year to me, to you, to this forum, to the online tarot communities as a whole.
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons
JudyK
Sybil

Re: Tarot Esoterica Podcast & Temple of The Loracular

Post by JudyK »

Well done for Doing the Thing 👏👏 and thank you for sharing the results. I've certainly appreciated your posts here, and I'm looking forward to checking out these links.

Happy New Year to you and yours!
"Read the damn cards" - Camelia Elias
JudyK
Sybil

Post by JudyK »

JudyK wrote: 31 Dec 2020, 17:24
... I'm looking forward to checking out these links.
Well, I am gobsmacked-impressed with your opening podcast. Where is this shy, introverted person you were talking about? (I know, I'm the same; catch me at the right moment and you'd never guess.) And I'll be stalking your "Temple" from here on out. 👍😊
"Read the damn cards" - Camelia Elias
TheLoracular
Sage

Post by TheLoracular »

JudyK wrote: 01 Jan 2021, 11:24
JudyK wrote: 31 Dec 2020, 17:24
... I'm looking forward to checking out these links.
Well, I am gobsmacked-impressed with your opening podcast. Where is this shy, introverted person you were talking about? (I know, I'm the same; catch me at the right moment and you'd never guess.) And I'll be stalking your "Temple" from here on out. 👍😊
Thank you so much!!!!
Tarot is a great and sacred arcanum- its abuse is an obscenity in the inner and a folly in the outer. It is intended for quite other purposes than to determine when the tall dark man will meet the fair rich widow.”
― Jack Parsons

Return to “Member's Websites”