This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Worldcore

Share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc. (see guidelines)
Forum rules
Use this space to share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc.

We ask that your site be related in some way to Tarot or related practices or artistic endeavours.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Worldcore

Post by Charlie Brown »

Hi everybody,

Coloring 01 SMALL.jpg

alantormey.bandcamp.com

[read in an early 60s pitchman voice]
Do you have anything that features Russian rappers, Creole singers, trap-lounge beats, and a slew of luscious synths, all on one album? Well now you can. :!: I excited to let you all know that my new album, Worldcore, is out now. I've spent the last several months here in lockdown working on a fun record that's like taking a vacation in your mind. :ugeek: [/pitchman]

I know that a lot of us are struggling financially right now, so I made sure that anyone can stream the music for free. I made this music with an ear towards taking us someplace fun and relaxing since we can't get out right now. It's also for sale as a download. Any money that this project brings in is being donated to organizations, like Rainforest Action Network and Sierra Club, who work at the intersection of public health and the climate crisis.

Anyways, please go to alantormey.bandcamp.com listen, follow, let me know what you, share widely, and, if it suits you, purchase generously.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: Worldcore

Post by Charlie Brown »

Next week, I'm planning to post a little write up about how track 4 Book of Marseille is inspired by the World card.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Charlie Brown wrote: 17 Jul 2020, 16:11 Next week, I'm planning to post a little write up about how track 4 Book of Marseille is inspired by the World card.
I just listened to it. Really nice. I love retro lounge. Congratulations and I wish you great success!

And to everyone else: Order before Midnight tonight!
(maybe only Americans would get that joke :lol: )
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Charlie Brown
Sage

Post by Charlie Brown »

Someone left me a nice review on facebook :D
a smoothly exhilarating soundscape that eases your soul and excites your heart in exactly the way we all need right now.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Very nice.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Member's Websites”