This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Kickstarter Campaign for Nest of Light

Share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc. (see guidelines)
Forum rules
Use this space to share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc.

We ask that your site be related in some way to Tarot or related practices or artistic endeavours.
Maxcore
Seeker

Kickstarter Campaign for Nest of Light

Post by Maxcore »

Hello there.

i'm coming here to talk about my kickstarter campaign.

I've got websites releated to decks & oracles. I'm creating some in the same time.

I have launch a crowfunding campaign and it's going to finish soon. We are now trying to upgrate to the next level so enjoy it !

A real toolbox - These cards, in combination with videos and meditations, will help you to reconnect to high vibrations / It's in English and in French

We offer tarot deck, training, printing books and a lot more.

Have a look to the campaign

Here more informations :
“Much more than an oracle deck, we give you powerful keys and moments of connection to help you harmonize and raise your vibrations, to purify energies around you, in order to find clarity to focus your Life’s Mission.” Ouassima Issare

We know that negative energies can have a significant impact on all aspects of our being, physical, emotional, mental and spiritual. They can generate conflicts and create discord and imbalances on a multitude of levels… that can distract us from our main goal: Fulfilling our life mission and realizing our full potential.

You may recognize some of these effects:

Sudden and abrupt change of emotions or behaviour, feelings of loneliness, of isolation, unexplained nightmares, fear, insecurity or anger.
Having destructive thoughts and the desire to run away.
Loss of trust and self-confidence.
Tension in the air and family disputes.
Loss or gain of appetite for foods you do not usually eat.
Feeling of being touched by an invisible entity, etc.
We want to give you concrete tools and keys that will help you to :

Discover the harmful and dense energies around you that block your divine potential.
Regain your Sovereignty over your own energy and the frequencies of your environment.

Return to “Member's Websites”