This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Blog - Notes on the Tarot

Share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc. (see guidelines)
Forum rules
Use this space to share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc.

We ask that your site be related in some way to Tarot or related practices or artistic endeavours.
_R_
Sybil

Blog - Notes on the Tarot

Post by _R_ »

It may interest some of you to know that I have started a blog to host some of my translations of (mostly French) materials to do with Tarot, and some other related writings, book reviews and the like. For now, there are only a couple of articles available as yet, but I intend to add more in the coming weeks and months.

The link is here.
Diana
Sage

Re: Blog - Notes on the Tarot

Post by Diana »

_R_ wrote: 30 Mar 2020, 09:19 It may interest some of you to know that I have started a blog to host some of my translations of (mostly French) materials to do with Tarot, and some other related writings, book reviews and the like. For now, there are only a couple of articles available as yet, but I intend to add more in the coming weeks and months.

The link is here.
Thanks a million for your hard work. You're a darn good translator. As you know, I also do translations, so I recognise the quality that you've managed to produce. I take my hat off to you.
Rumi was asked “which music sound is haram?” Rumi replied, "The sound of tablespoons playing in the pots of the rich, which are heard by the ears of the poor and hungry." (haram means forbidden)
_R_
Sybil

Post by _R_ »

Diana wrote: 30 Mar 2020, 15:21
Thanks a million for your hard work. You're a darn good translator. As you know, I also do translations, so I recognise the quality that you've managed to produce. I take my hat off to you.
Thanks for the kind words.

As I say, there's more on the way. Most of the stuff I have done up so far concerns structures, although there is one forthcoming post that gives lots of details on various spreads too.
_R_
Sybil

Post by _R_ »

Just a brief note to say that one article will be published each week on my blog, usually on Fridays, and that the coming weeks and months will see a number of previously unpublished pieces come out.

Return to “Member's Websites”