This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Resonating Readings

Share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc. (see guidelines)
Forum rules
Use this space to share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc.

We ask that your site be related in some way to Tarot or related practices or artistic endeavours.
Libra
Sage

Resonating Readings

Post by Libra »

I have an Etsy Shop where I sell readings & tarot cases and accessories. You can find it at:
https://www.etsy.com/ca/shop/ResonatingReadings

I'm also on tumblr, with tarot discussions, musings, occasional free readings, and general aesthetic stuff! Just look for @resonance-of-libra!
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com
Libra
Sage

Re: Resonating Readings

Post by Libra »

One reading that I'd like to highlight from my shop right now is called "The Dragonfly's Promise." Back on AT, someone (and I don't remember who, sadly) had a signature that said
A Dragonfly is a link to the past, a promise for the future, and a reminder of the magic of the moment.
This just hit me, deeply into my soul. My Wolfboy & I, back when we were just falling in love and hadn't even said the words to each other, were walking together in a late autumn evening. We came across a dragonfly, seemingly dead, on the path. He picked it up so as to not allow it to be crushed by the next person walking on the path. Within a few minutes, the warmth of his hand warmed it enough that it woke up, and gently moved its wings. We took it around the pond that it lived its life near, giving it a last look under the moonlight, before leaving it on a tree branch. We knew it was going to die from the cold, and that was okay. Wolfboy told me that we gave it a very special gift, to live its last evening surrounded by so much love.

In this spirit, my major relationship reading is centered around dragonfly magic. I look into the past that ties you together with your loved one, some guidance into how to co-create a beautiful future, and drop a reminder about how the present moment carries deep magic, and what yours is together.

This is a very special offering to me <3 Perhaps the magic of the dragonfly calls to you as well?
Intuitive tarot to inspire & empower @ www.ResonatingReadings.com

Return to “Member's Websites”