This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Halloween Super Sale

Share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc. (see guidelines)
Forum rules
Use this space to share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc.

We ask that your site be related in some way to Tarot or related practices or artistic endeavours.
Grizabella
Seer

Halloween Super Sale

Post by Grizabella »

From now till November 1st, my Comprehensive Tarot readings are $35. Regularly they're $50. The reading has, at times, included 20 to 30 cards before it was finished in some cases in the past. I read on your question for as long as the cards keep "speaking", whether that's 10 cards or the whole deck. This is a fantastic price at $50 but for $35 it's an utter steal. :o

My website link is in my signature. Go there and use the form to contact me and get my Paypal information if you'd like a reading.

My other reading rates are $5 per card or for $25 I do my own Sacred Seven/Scrabble Spread. I've revamped all my rates so there's something for every budget. :D
This is the link to my website. Feel free to visit it: My Tippy Tea House I specialize in relationship readings but I read on all topics. I offer a wide variety of prices and offer coupons and gift certificates, so handy during the holidays. I will also barter for decks and other items.

Check out the great savings at my Christmas Super Sale.

Return to “Member's Websites”