This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

My Tippy Tea House Website and Blog

Share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc. (see guidelines)
Forum rules
Use this space to share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc.

We ask that your site be related in some way to Tarot or related practices or artistic endeavours.
Grizabella
Seer

My Tippy Tea House Website and Blog

Post by Grizabella »

I hope members will check out my website and blog at: My Tippy Tea House I've been working on it for awhile now. I've had the link in my signature while I was building the site but now it's officially online with my own domain and everything.

I should probably explain why I named the site My Tippy Tea House. I live in an RV and RV's move every time the wind blows or someone inside moves around. My little dog weighs only 4 pounds, but the RV moves even with her small movement. I've been calling my email My Tippy Tipi for quite a few years now, so the tea house just made sense to me as a name for my website.

I offer readings there for all budgets and I hope I'll get lots of requests. I've traveled a lot over the years but now I've settled down to stay here for good which means I can go full on with doing readings and crafting things I make to put on the website.

I look forward to hearing from you! There's a chat box on the site where I can do live chat so feel free to contact me through the form on the site to let me know you want to chat, even if you're not ordering a reading and I'll let up a time when we can just chat in general.
This is the link to my website. Feel free to visit it: My Tippy Tea House I specialize in relationship readings but I read on all topics. I offer a wide variety of prices and offer coupons and gift certificates, so handy during the holidays. I will also barter for decks and other items.

Check out the great savings at my Christmas Super Sale.

Return to “Member's Websites”