This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Helpful Sage Astrology and Tarot

Share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc. (see guidelines)
Forum rules
Use this space to share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc.

We ask that your site be related in some way to Tarot or related practices or artistic endeavours.
CityWitch
Seeker

Helpful Sage Astrology and Tarot

Post by CityWitch »

I have a new site where I do Tarot readings and Astrology consultations. I'd love to hear your thoughts on it. And if you're in the market for a reading or have friends, family, or acquaintances who would be interested, send them my way.
https://www.helpfulsage.com/

Love and Light
CityWitch
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Helpful Sage Astrology and Tarot

Post by Joan Marie »

CityWitch wrote: 13 Jul 2019, 19:04 I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.
Hi CityWitch! I had a look at your site and thanks for posting here in our "Member's Websites" area.

If you are really looking for feedback, I'd say it's a good start, but I would recommend establishing a connection with people who come to your site by offering something, some kind of information or resource they can use. For example blog posts that might help them to know you, feel comfortable and build some kind of trust with you and confidence in your abilities. I think people want to know what kind of person you are, not just a list of courses you've taken.

I think you have to open up a bit first with them through your website before they open up to you with their personal questions .

Sample readings would help too so they can get a feel for your style. Testimonials too.

I wish you good luck with it! ❤️💚
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
CityWitch
Seeker

Re: Helpful Sage Astrology and Tarot

Post by CityWitch »

Joan Marie wrote: 14 Jul 2019, 11:56
CityWitch wrote: 13 Jul 2019, 19:04 I'd love to hear your thoughts on it.
If you are really looking for feedback,
Thanks so much, Joan Marie! I am definitely interested in your comments. I'm just starting out, so testimonials and sample readings are coming. I will definitely consider the rest. Thanks for visiting!
Helpful Sage

Return to “Member's Websites”