This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Mythic Silence: Reviews, Sample Readings, & More

Share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc. (see guidelines)
Forum rules
Use this space to share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc.

We ask that your site be related in some way to Tarot or related practices or artistic endeavours.
Mythic Silence
Seer

Mythic Silence: Reviews, Sample Readings, & More

Post by Mythic Silence »

Greetings,

This is a link to my blog, Mythic Silence.

http://mythicsilence.com/

I try to post at least once each week - a review, a sample technique or reading, or other topic related to divination decks. I started actively working on the blog in January, so I'm still in the early stages and would love to hear any feedback, suggestions, or requests for content. I want to be sure I'm posting what folks are interested in reading about!

Thank you for taking the time to visit!
"The best way to predict the future is to invent it" - Alan Kay

Visit www.mythicsilence.com for reviews, sample readings, and more!
yogitoes4414
Seeker

Re: Mythic Silence: Reviews, Sample Readings, & More

Post by yogitoes4414 »

Can one subscribe to your site? Newsletter? Looks interesting what I have looked over so far! =)
Mythic Silence
Seer

Post by Mythic Silence »

Greetings,

Thank you for the feedback! I added the option to subscribe to the site to receive notifications for new posts. I don't have a formal newsletter at this time, but if things continue in a positive direction I may consider setting something up.

Thank you again for taking the time to visit the site and comment - it made my morning! =D

yogitoes4414
Seeker

Post by yogitoes4414 »

GREAT! Glad to hear one can subscribe now! When I can subscribe to a site, I am much more apt to not forget about the site. Just got done signing up! Yeaaaaa!
Mythic Silence
Seer

Post by Mythic Silence »

Thank you so much for signing up - I can't tell you how excited I am and how much it means to me. :)

I added some new content today, so as long as I set up the email notifications correctly, you should have received a message about the new posting. :D

yogitoes4414
Seeker

Post by yogitoes4414 »

Yes, I received the notification! Perfect! That is exactly what I need in order to keep checking in on the site. Good work :D

Return to “Member's Websites”