This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

My Tippy Tea House

Share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc. (see guidelines)
Forum rules
Use this space to share and promote your independent website, blog, craft shop etc.

We ask that your site be related in some way to Tarot or related practices or artistic endeavours.
Grizabella
Seer

My Tippy Tea House

Post by Grizabella »

I've just made a new website (with the help of a wonderful person,) and here's the link. It's still in progress but I've been getting over the flu slowly but surely, Ultimately my website will contain paintings, beadwork, beaded deck cases and many more things for those who are interested.

My Tippy Tea House

And my blog

My Tippy Tea House Newsletter
This is the link to my website. Feel free to visit it: My Tippy Tea House I specialize in relationship readings but I read on all topics. I offer a wide variety of prices and offer coupons and gift certificates, so handy during the holidays. I will also barter for decks and other items.

Check out the great savings at my Christmas Super Sale.
SaturnCeleste
Seer

Re: My Tippy Tea House

Post by SaturnCeleste »

Hi Grizabella! That's a fine looking website you have! :D
Grizabella
Seer

Post by Grizabella »

Yes, it surely is! That's what happens when we aren't afraid to accept help with stuff. You've done above and beyond what I could ever have done.
This is the link to my website. Feel free to visit it: My Tippy Tea House I specialize in relationship readings but I read on all topics. I offer a wide variety of prices and offer coupons and gift certificates, so handy during the holidays. I will also barter for decks and other items.

CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

I love your blog! So funny but oh goodness, the soggy socks experience sounds just like something that would happen to me :/
Grizabella
Seer

Post by Grizabella »

Wait till the Doggie Diapers and Duct Tape issue comes out later tonight. lol

Return to “Member's Websites”