This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Psychic Readings

Discussions of the journeys we make towards something greater, or at least more interesting!
evana
Seeker

Psychic Readings

Post by evana »

There are many types of psychic chat practiced. Although psychic readings might not incorporate the use of any tools, a professional psychic may have one or more specialized areas of expertise. Some of the more common readings include Tarot reading, email psychic reading, palm reading, psychometry, aura readings, or astrological readings.

Astrology
BreathingSince72
Sage

Re: Psychic Readings

Post by BreathingSince72 »

?
evana wrote: 20 May 2018, 10:56 There are many types of psychic chat practiced. Although psychic readings might not incorporate the use of any tools, a professional psychic may have one or more specialized areas of expertise. Some of the more common readings include Tarot reading, email psychic reading, palm reading, psychometry, aura readings, or astrological readings.

Astrology
There are, indeed, many types of psychic readings. I was recently on a FB group and I ran across a post by a woman. I don’t recall the nature of the post but I got that nudge from the still small voice that said “read for her.” I offered, asked if I could pm her and never laid down a card. I just shared what I saw and that was that. It helped her and I was grateful for that opportunity.

Do you ever provide or purchase psychic readings yourself
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
christinapredicts
Seeker

Post by christinapredicts »

evana wrote: 20 May 2018, 10:56 There are many types of psychic chat practiced. Although psychic readings might not incorporate the use of any tools, a professional psychic may have one or more specialized areas of expertise. Some of the more common readings include Tarot reading, email psychic reading, palm reading, psychometry, aura readings, or astrological readings.

Astrology
That is right There are many forums of psychic readings out their including Spiritual Psychic Readings as well.
TarotByArwen
Seer

Post by TarotByArwen »

BreathingSince72 wrote: 24 Sep 2018, 03:46 Do you ever provide or purchase psychic readings yourself
Hi there. I saw your question and wanted to pull it out to highlight it. It's a great question. I am a psychic (mediumship and tarot are my primary tools). I absolutely DO purchase readings for myself.

For me, the key is "how close am I to my own question?" If I can create distance, then I can read for myself. But, there are times when I am far too close. It is then that I reach out for assistance. To be clear, I am using my Tarot or my Oracles for this.

I choose readers based on reviews and references. I also choose them based on pricing. It may sound odd, but I won't choose a reader who undervalues their work. A cheap reading may be pocketbook-friendly.

I do not do psychic readings for myself. Sadly, my own dead do not seem to want to chat with me. It is only other people's ancestors who are. Well, that is unless I'm using the Charming the Dead Oracles kit by Carrie Paris and Andrew MacGregor. That system really works for me.
Seek joy, y'all,

Arwen Lynch-Poe, www.bit.ly/TrustIt for a 9 Week Online Tarot Course
BreathingSince72
Sage

Post by BreathingSince72 »

TarotByArwen wrote: 21 Feb 2019, 16:30 For me, the key is "how close am I to my own question?" If I can create distance, then I can read for myself. But, there are times when I am far too close. It is then that I reach out for assistance. To be clear, I am using my Tarot or my Oracles for this.
Hi Arwen,

I really appreciate your perspective on this. We have chatted before via email and YouTube. (I am Victoria) One of the things I appreciate about you is that your views and your practices are consistent with one another. That says a lot.

Thanks for sharing your insight into this subject. Distance truly does make the difference and sometimes we are just too close to the subject.

Regarding doing psychic work for myself, I can't say that I have ever had to because I usually get info if i am pursuing the wrong path or associating with someone who is bad for me. My whole body is a psychic sensor. With that said, I do draw cards for myself now and again. I really enjoy reading for others though.

Thanks again for sharing your insight!
The opposite of truth is falsehood but the opposite of one profound truth may well be another profound truth.
TarotByArwen
Seer

Post by TarotByArwen »

Hello Victoria. :D Thank you for that. And I forgot to come back to check.
Seek joy, y'all,

Opal
Seeker

Post by Opal »

I am a psychic medium myself, but rarely do readings for others anymore as it just tires me out too much. However, sometimes spirits still come to me to give messages for their loved ones and if I know the loved one is open to it, I'll share it. I don't do this anymore for payment, because as I mentioned, its very tiring and if I began to do that again, everyone would want a medium reading. If someone does show up during a card reading--then I will share it of course as I am being payed for my card reading, so its just a bonus for my customer now.

I do see spirits often--and if I do know the person the spirit is coming through to me for--and know they will accept this, I will share it. If I am not sure about how the person will feel about it---I stay quiet and explain to the spirit how I work and generally that is all it takes. However, I have had some very persistent spirits at times that are quite demanding and it can be a bit of an issue! I am fairly well known in my area as a psychic medium, or more commonly--'That person who sees spirits!" :lol: and so often when I run into someone who knows of me, they might ask me if I see anyone around them and if I do, I'll tell them who I am seeing and what their message is. I love when that happens, (as much as they do I think too) and quite honestly like it now that I don't really do this anymore for payment. Its almost more rewarding just seeing the smiles on their faces, you know?

Recently a friend of mine came through with a message for me to do something for his grandson--whom I also know well, (though he is a child). This friends wife is also my friend of course and knows of my abilities and so I did buy these things for the child and mailed it off to him. The child was thrilled with it, just what he was wanting and his parents couldn't find it--and grandma had no idea what it was, so she didn't even look for it (neither did I--the spirit just led me right to it and smiled and pointed and telepathically made me realize it was just the thing for his grandson) . I love it when things happen that way. Of course, grandma had to ask me how I knew her grandson would like this. I told her, "I didn't. Your husband came to me and led me to it in the store!" So we all got a good laugh about that and the mother of the child was very excited as it was sort of a gift from her dad to the child as well. :)
TarotByArwen
Seer

Post by TarotByArwen »

I'd love to hear from others on how they approach this. And HI Opal! :D
Seek joy, y'all,

Return to “Exploring the Spiritual Paths”