This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

digital break

Discussions of the journeys we make towards something greater, or at least more interesting!
stronglove
Sage

digital break

Post by stronglove »

since i returned from my spiritual retreat in Bath, end of september, a few things have become abundantly clear to me.
one of them is that i need to leave facebook (as the cards have been telling me too, in the readings some of you have done for me) so i have now cleared up and deleted my account.
doing this made me realise that i am badly in need of a total (as far as that is possible in these times) digital break, so i have decided to go offline for the next six months in order to prepare for the coming winter. this means that i will not be participating in this forum during that time. it was really hard to take that decision because i really feel at home here and would so much like to keep on contributing to this community, but it will have to wait for a while.
joan marie has offered to temporarily de-activate my account, so i will be able to re-activate it whenever i am ready, probably sometime next spring.
i want to thank everybody here for participating and sharing, it has meant a lot to me.
hope to see you again soon!

chris
from fragility to humility....maybe white lives should matter a little less
Nemia
Sage

Re: digital break

Post by Nemia »

I wish you all the best on your spiritual journey and hope very much that it will lead you back to us again. Your voice is unique and important.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Chris (a.k.a. stronglove)

I wish you all the best for a peaceful and fulfilling season and know that all of us here support you.

Whistler Morning by Judy Cheng
Whistler Morning by Judy Cheng
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
CharlotteK
Sage

Post by CharlotteK »

Oh I am so sorry to see you go but totally understand and wish you all the best. See you next year :)

Return to “Exploring the Spiritual Paths”