This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Distracted Hermit Meme

A catch-all forum for the things that don't seem to fit elsewhere. (please see guidelines)
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION & GUIDELINES:
This is the place for Topics, Discussions, Questions, Opinions and things that don't seem to fit within an existing category on the forum.

*IMPORTANT: Please help keep things focused. Feel free to post what you want here as long as it relates to the spirit of the Cult of Tarot. That means Cards of all kinds, Occult, Spiritualism, Astrology etc.

Please don't post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.

Thank you so much
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Distracted Hermit Meme

Post by Joan Marie »

If you are reading this, than you are obviously on the internet which means you are no doubt familiar with the ubiquitous "Distracted Boyfriend" meme.

I'm talking about that meme of the guy with his girlfriend who is "distracted" by another girl walking by. This picture has been made in several bazillion memes by adding words to each figure. Like this:
meme one.png

I recently started working with Enrique Enriquez to learn how to read the Tarot de Marseille trump cards.
Today's exercise was to draw three cards and say what I see.
I drew, in this order, Temperance, The Hermit, La Papesse

I looked at them and saw some things I wrote down then suddenly, all I could see was that meme.

I can't unsee it now. So here is my first official:

The Distracted Hermit Meme

distracted hermit meme 01.jpg

I have several million ideas for this, but I wonder if any of you might want to have a go.

If so, here is the original pic without text:

distracted hermit meme.jpg

Have fun!

Okay, one more from me (for now!)

distracted hermit meme 02.jpg
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Mokona
Seer

Re: Distracted Hermit Meme

Post by Mokona »

Ooo, fun!
Here's mine. I couldn't figure out how to add an opaque text box so I just put the text directly on the picture.
My Post.jpg
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

That's good!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Christian
Seer

Post by Christian »