This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Fortune-telling survey

A catch-all forum for the things that don't seem to fit elsewhere. (please see guidelines)
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION & GUIDELINES:
This is the place for Topics, Discussions, Questions, Opinions and things that don't seem to fit within an existing category on the forum.

*IMPORTANT: Please help keep things focused. Feel free to post what you want here as long as it relates to the spirit of the Cult of Tarot. That means Cards of all kinds, Occult, Spiritualism, Astrology etc.

Please don't post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.

Thank you so much
Fortunas Helper
Seeker

Fortune-telling survey

Post by Fortunas Helper »

Hi! Do you believe in fortune-telling? Which methods do you prefer?

I created a short fortune-telling survey for research purposes.

If you answer, you'll see a summary of the results. I tried to make it short and fun.

Please participate and share!

Thank you!!
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Fortune-telling survey

Post by Joan Marie »

Fortunas Helper wrote: 25 Jan 2021, 08:24 Please participate and share!
Hello- welcome to the forum. I have moved your post. It did not belong in the Member Introduction section where you had put it.
That section is for member introductions. :D

Please take some time to get familiar with the forum and how it is arranged and how people post.
Thanks!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚

Return to “Misc. Tarot Topics & Discussion”