This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

My new tarot reading board

A catch-all forum for the things that don't seem to fit elsewhere. (please see guidelines)
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION & GUIDELINES:
This is the place for Topics, Discussions, Questions, Opinions and things that don't seem to fit within an existing category on the forum.

*IMPORTANT: Please help keep things focused. Feel free to post what you want here as long as it relates to the spirit of the Cult of Tarot. That means Cards of all kinds, Occult, Spiritualism, Astrology etc.

Please don't post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.

Thank you so much
Papageno
Sage

My new tarot reading board

Post by Papageno »

essentially a repurposed book case shelf.
a solid 22.5" Length x 28" Width .75" thick laminated particle board....fairly standard.
generously proportioned and can accommodate spreads with oversized cards.
The picture makes it look square, it's not.....I'm not great at taking pictures with my old iPhone.

someone was throwing out some very nice tables and bookshelves, all in excellent condition.
Cleans like a breeze and I sealed the 3 un-laminated sides with black acrylic paint.

You wouldn't believe what a pain it is to get the paint into all the crevices, you have to use a flashlight to check it over multiple times.
It actually looked fine unpainted, but If you don't seal those edges, splinters make themselves apparent.....it's only sawdust and wood particles compressed with an epoxy resin after all.

I even created my first tarot card spread.....which is very personal, so it ain't gettin' posted....I even got my collection properly organized.
Yeah, I've been feeling somewhat motivated lately. :D
Reading board.jpg
Reading board edge.jpg
Rocket Raccoon: Blah, Blah, Blah.....

Return to “Misc. Tarot Topics & Discussion”