This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Chat

A catch-all forum for the things that don't seem to fit elsewhere. (please see guidelines)
Forum rules
FORUM DESCRIPTION & GUIDELINES:
This is the place for Topics, Discussions, Questions, Opinions and things that don't seem to fit within an existing category on the forum.

*IMPORTANT: Please help keep things focused. Feel free to post what you want here as long as it relates to the spirit of the Cult of Tarot. That means Cards of all kinds, Occult, Spiritualism, Astrology etc.

Please don't post technical issues here. For help with technical issues send an email to: support@cultoftarotforum.com or PM Joan Marie or visit the tech assistance forum.

Thank you so much
Eden
Seeker

Chat

Post by Eden »

Hello all, it's great to see this forum up and running. This is my first post, and I was just scrolling through the subforums hoping to see a chat or general discussions area. I'm looking for suggestions of interesting card/occult related places to go in London. Is there a section to put this sort of discussion? Thanks in advance.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Re: Chat

Post by Joan Marie »

Hi Eden! You are right, there needs to be a catch-all spot for card-related topics that aren't found elsewhere on the forum.

Let me think about where the best spot for that is and I'll add it today.

Thanks so much for the suggestion.

And by the way, if you're going to London you probably shouldn't miss a chance to visit Treadwell's Bookstore. On their website they have a list of events that and some other good info that might give you clues.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

I have created the new forum called "Misc. Tarot Topics and Discussions"

This topic has been moved there.
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Starri Knytes
Seeker

Post by Starri Knytes »

Joan Marie wrote: 02 Jun 2018, 10:57 I have created the new forum called "Misc. Tarot Topics and Discussions"

This topic has been moved there.
Thank you sweetie!
I can't wait to check it out.
✩`*•.¸✷Out of my mind. Be back in 5 minutes!✷¸.•*´✩
Eden
Seeker

Post by Eden »

Thanks so much, Jean Marie! For both the new area and the suggestion! :D

Return to “Misc. Tarot Topics & Discussion”