This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Introducing: List of Intern'l Deck Sellers

Here is a list of approved sites you may not know about to purchase decks.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Introducing: List of Intern'l Deck Sellers

Post by Joan Marie »

These days, it isn't easy to know where to buy your decks.

For one thing, fake decks are out of control. No real reader or collector wants a fake deck.

Whenever possible, I recommend buying directly from deck creators, using their websites or ETSY sites.
Our Library of Decks provides authorised links (from the creators) for purchase of their decks.
But this is not always possible and with international shipping costs absolutely bonkers, not always feasible.

There are however many legit and reliable online sites for purchasing decks. Some have great selections and even offer rare and out of print and other specialty decks. And many of them may be located in your region.

This forum has compiled a list of shops with links and short descriptions.

You can see it here:

LIST OF INTERNATIONAL DECK SELLERS

If you know of shops that should be added to the list, please reply to this and I will add them.
HOWEVER it is imperative that we maintain the list's integrity. We want people to be assured they will not be dealing with some shady operation selling pirated wares.
Any additions will be screened as best as possible.
If at any time you have information about any shop listed here (good or bad), please post or PM me and I will look into it.

One of the goals here at Cult of Tarot Forum has been to assist in making the selling and purchasing of decks a great experience. We fully support artists in promoting their work and websites as well as the legit shop owners who sell their decks.

Enjoy!
Button Soup Tarot, Star & Crown Oracle available @: Rabbit's Moon Tarot 💚
Hema
Seeker

Re: Introducing: List of Intern'l Deck Sellers

Post by Hema »

Hello,

I have a small online shop and I do sell legit Tarot/Lenormand/Oracle decks, bags, runes and etc. from Lo Scarabeo, US Games Systems, Llewellyn, Blue Angel, Fournier, AGM, Schiffer Publishing, Solarus, Destiny Books, Welbeck Publishing, Findhorn Press, Beyond Words, Animal Dreaming, Rockpool Publishing.
I also have Game cards from Bicycle, Maverick, Fournier, Modiano, Art of Play, Ellusionist, Copag, Theory, Lo Scarabeo and US Games Systems.
Also RPG dice and accessories from Q-Workshop.

However not all of the products are listed as there are a lot of them, so if people know what they are looking for, they can always message me and ask.

My e-shop is located in Lithuania, EU. I do ship to almost every country.
The name of the shop is
PPM Krautuvėlė
www.shop.taro-kortos.lt
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Thank you Hema! I have added your shop to our list of online retailers. ❤️
Blissful
Seeker

Post by Blissful »

The link in the list to the AngelPaths shop is dead. New link here: https://shop.angelpaths.com/
Jones Davy
Seeker

Post by Jones Davy »

Can we add these two to the list:

https://roidecoupes.fr is based in France and has the most amazing selection of decks.

https://thewootique.com is a London-based woo boutique that has a small but excellent collection of decks.
Joan Marie
Forum Designer
Sage

Post by Joan Marie »

Thank you @Blissful and @Jones Davy

I fixed the one link and added the other two.

I don't update things here too often anymore but I still appreciate your interest and try to keep up.

Return to “List of International Deck Sellers”