This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Scary stories

In-depth looks at your favourite decks and friendly discussions about individual cards and their symbolism and meanings. Something for everyone here. Tarot (modern & historical), Lenormand, & Oracle.
Scanner
Seer

Scary stories

Post by Scanner »

Hi all,

does anyboy have any "scary" story involving a tarot card reading to share?

20 years ago I was very young and did my training at a company. I met a lot of people there, and when my training has finished 3 years later, I left the company. I stayed in touch with a nice woman from there but after some years I lost the contact to her.

3 years ago I did a general tarot reading without a specific question.
I got all the „bad cards“ like 9 of swords, The Tower, 5 of Cups, 3 of swords – you know them all.

Approximately 2 weeks later my colleague at my current company - who knew this woman I mentioned above too for several reasons - told me that she recently died due to cancer.

I don’t know if the tarot reading had any relation to that incident, but it made me very pensive.
I was very shocked because I didn’t know about her illness.
prescottarot
Seeker

Re: Scary stories

Post by prescottarot »

I've had some spooky stuff happen in my tarot practice, I'm not sure I'm so scared by it though. I don't find Tarot scary. Sometimes a bit ominous, for sure.
Once I matched with a guy on Tinder and we spent about a week or so talking before meeting up. The cards kept saying he was lying, being dishonest. He seemed so chill and nice though! When we met up, he wasn't the guy in his picture. That was creepy
sharmaakshay
Seer

Re: Scary stories

Post by sharmaakshay »

i would also like to listen this type of stories

Return to “The House of Cards: Asking Questions/Sharing Insights”