This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

Regarding love/crush

Find out Who's New and What's New at the forum. Also tips and tricks for using the forum.
earthytarotgirl
Seeker

Regarding love/crush

Post by earthytarotgirl »

Hi, fellow tarot readers!

I'm kind of just getting into tarot and I need some help. I really like this guy...like a lot and I asked my tarot cards how he feels about me and I pulled the knight of wands, the king of wands revered, the hanged man, the five of cups reversed, and the high priestess. I also asked if he wanted to engage in anything sexual with me and I pulled the two of swords, strength reversed, and the six wands reversed. Lastly, I asked does he find me attractive and I pulled the ten of wands, the ace of wands reversed, and the nine of pentacles reversed. I would appreciate it if anyone experienced gave me some insight and helped me understand the cards because ya girl is struggling for realll. :lol:

Thank You loves!
Juperkocom
Seeker

Re: Regarding love/crush

Post by Juperkocom »

For the question about how he feels about you:
The Knight of Wands suggests a passionate and adventurous energy, indicating that there may be attraction and excitement between you. The King of Wands reversed could indicate some challenges or potential obstacles in expressing his feelings openly. The Hanged Man suggests a need for patience and a different perspective, implying that his emotions may not be straightforward or readily apparent. The Five of Cups reversed suggests that there could be a potential for moving past disappointment or emotional setbacks, indicating that there may still be hope. The High Priestess represents intuition and mystery, suggesting that there may be hidden depths to his feelings or that more information may be revealed over time.

Regarding the question of engaging in anything sexual:
The Two of Swords suggests a sense of indecision or uncertainty around the topic of engaging in anything sexual. Strength reversed may indicate a lack of personal strength or assertiveness, suggesting caution in proceeding without clear communication and consent. The Six of Wands reversed could suggest a need for patience or potential challenges in achieving a harmonious outcome. It's essential to have open and honest communication with each other regarding boundaries and desires.

Regarding whether he finds you attractive:
The Ten of Wands suggests a sense of burden or feeling overwhelmed, which may indicate that he might have other concerns or priorities at the moment. The Ace of Wands reversed may suggest a temporary lack of passion or enthusiasm, but it could also signify that he may not be fully expressing his desires or intentions. The Nine of Pentacles reversed might indicate some internal blocks or external circumstances that may be influencing his perception of attraction.

Remember that these interpretations are general and based solely on the cards you provided. It's important to consider the context of your situation and to trust your intuition when interpreting the cards.
Discover the wisdom within. Explore free online readings and divinations at Juperko.com - Tarot, Numerology, I Ching, and more. Embrace guidance and insight on your journey of self-discovery.

Return to “Introductions and News!”