This forum is officially closed. It will however remain online and active in a limited form for the time being.

For The Throne: Divining the Final Episode

Share ideas with other writers for using Tarot in the writing process.
Charlie Brown
Sage

For The Throne: Divining the Final Episode

Post by Charlie Brown »

We're 30 minutes away from the finale of GoT, at least on the East Coast of the United States. I'll be seeing it 3 hours later, in CA.

Who will be the last person on the show to rule Westeros?

I phrased the question this way in order to allow for the possibility that no one rules at the end.
20190519_172111.jpg
Method: I drew until I hit the first of either man or woman and then took the two cards on either side.

Coffin-Key-Man-Paths-Tower

My first thought seeing this is that Bran will rule. Coffin-Tower reflects his fall from the tower in the first episode. His powers also give him certainty of vision along all the roads of Westeros.

Another possibility might be: "End of certainty for the man who chooses to stay above the fray" The fray, I think, would be political rather than military, someone who hasn't sought the throne. We saw Davos's certainty of the world shaken vis a vis the Lord of Light and the last acts of the Red Priestess. He's never sought his own power.

A final thought: The first "person" card I came across was the child. Could the show end with a new generation of royalty? Either Gendry or, perhaps the show ends with a pregnancy of some sort.
I believe in Crystal Light.
Charlie Brown
Sage

Re: For The Throne: Divining the Final Episode

Post by Charlie Brown »

SPOILERS BELOW........

BRAN!!! I am a golden god of cartomancy.
I believe in Crystal Light.

Return to “Tarot for Writers”